| 15 |

Recap :

I started eating the air and finally, I attained dragon force.

•••

Present:

Wendy charged at her father, hitting him with consecutive attacks. She became invisible and blended in with the air making her speed and attack power increase.

•••

Catherine ;

Wendy threw attacks, but it had no effect on her father. He basically was dodging her attacks like it was nothing.

He then chanted some words in another language and in a flash Wendy was bruised up. He continued hitting her with attacks until she was unable to move.

•••

I recalculated everything. Then it hit me. Romeo needs to attack, not Wendy. Since they are linked, they need to be at full power to win.

"Everyone except for Romeo and Erza attack."

"Roar Of The Ice Dragon"
"Roar Of The Fire Dragon"
"Ice Make: Ice Impact"
"Regulas Impact"

A big unison raid formed causing Wendy's father to be blinded for a brief moment.

"ROMEO! ERZA! NOW!"

Erza requiped 50 weapons, Romeo ran to Wendy and grabbed her hand. Then yelled:

"Purple Sky Beam!"

The weapons immediately started flying towards Wendy's father. Hitting him in his heart one after the other. The final one went through his body, and he finally fell to the floor with blood gushing out of his body. Wendy then fainted.

•••

Natsu ;

"Wendy!" everyone yelled.

She wasn't responding and everyone was panicking except for Catherine who became quiet.

"I CANT FIND HER PULSE..." Romeo yelled before breaking down and crying, ".. Wendy!"

"Shut Up."

Everyone turned around to Catherine who was holding something in her hand.

"She's not dead..."

•••

Catherine walked over to Wendy, and sprinkled something on her.

"You need this more than I do." she whispered.

Lucy ;

Moments later, Wendy woke up.