| 18 |

A/N: so this book has reached 8k reads. The latest chapter has gotten the most reads. 1.19k reads. This is surreal. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

•••
Recap:

"Catherine!"

Present:

Wendy;

I slowly walked towards Catherine pulling Romeo along with me.

She was looking all around, but when I approached her she looked scared and started backing away.

"Who are you people?" She asked.

I turned my head towards Romeo.

"Amnesia?" He mumbled.

I looked at him confused, how could she acquire amnesia from the breaking of the allusion. Unless she wanted us to think that.

Romeo loosen my hand and walked over to her. She moved back, but when he hugged her, she became less tense. I couldn't help but to feel jealous. I started walking away from them. But that was a mistake.

I turned around and Romeo and Catherine were gone.

That's exactly the trick...

Romeo;

I blacked out.

When I woke up, I was somewhere underground. But in my cell, Natsu,
Lucy, Erza, Gray, and Happy were laying on the floor helpless. I ran over to them but when I touched them their bodies vanished as almost as if someone intended for me to do that.

Then i heard a loud screeching.

I fell down to the floor, now feeling helpless.

Wendy;

My body felt sore.

Romeo..

I turned around but I got a full face of Catherine. She laughed.

"Looks like your not getting out of this."