| 10 |

Recap:

I got my robe and tried to leave so I wouldn't be in a awkward position. I opened the curtains and Natsu was all done. I chuckled. I made way for the door but Natsu was holding the door back as I was pulling the handle. Our lips was one breath away from touching yet again. My heart was pounding and my cheeks turned rosey red. I tried to move, but when I did Natsu pulled me back and our lips finally touched ...

•••
Present :

Romeo ;

This town is way too quiet. The gang and I left the campsite to look around the town. There wasn't even a trace of clues any where.

"Do you think we're at the wrong place?" I said

"Hold on..." Erza said approaching a tunnel, "There is a ton of magic energy around here, and there is footprints, I think we should follow them."

We nodded our heads and followed. But when we stepped into the tunnel, we fell deep underground.

Wendy ;

I heard a loud bang which made me jump out of my sleep. Wind formed around me which was signaling that Romeo was close.

Wendy: Did you just fall underground?

•••

Romeo ;

I got up trying dust myself off, suddenly my phone vibrated. Wendy asked if I had fell underground.

Huh? She would only know that if she heard us.

"Guys, we are close to Wendy. She heard us!" I said showing them the message.

Romeo: Yep, I think we're close, and yes yes I'll be careful.

I turned off my phone and just noticed something, the gang had disappeared...