| 17 |

I'm really not active, I guess I need to take my own advice. BUT IF YOU READ MAGNA.... Let's take a moment a of silence to embrace the feels! I mean I ship Gruvia but I'm seeing a lot of Graylu and Grayza. I'm seriously on the ship train. GALE!!! Omfg let me stop I just can't. Mashima made me cry tears of joy. Avatar arc is pleasing me.

•••

Recap :

"Ehmmm" I heard from behind me.

•••
Wendy ;

I slowly turned around and was face to face with him yet again. But that isn't even possible because I saw his death unveil in front of me. I killed him.

".. How are you alive." I said moving away from him and reaching for Romeo's hand.

He laughed, which I found amusing because there's nothing funny about what I said.

"Nevermind that, come with me. Your friends are waiting." my father said pushing past Romeo and I.

Romeo ;

I forced Wendy to follow him. I wasn't letting him hurt anyone else I loved. She tugged my arm, but I ignored it. She pulled harder this time causing me to fall to the ground.

"What!" I whispered.

"Look at that device clipped in his pocket... It's projecting something."

I turned my head and looked closely at the device. She was telling the truth.

I pulled Wendy up and we continued walking. Out of no where Wendy yells:

"Shattering Light: Sky Drill!"

She laughed.

"I knew it." she whispered

It knocked off the displayer, and the illusion fade. But the person that we were face to face with was the last person I would have thought to do something so deceiving like this.

•••

"Catherine!"