| 21 |

WENDY ISNT DEAD LOL! I'm making the series too so who should the next pair be? Nalu, Gale, Jerza, or stick with Rowen? Tell me in the comments.
--
Recap:

It was Wendy, but she was gone...

Present:

Erza;

"Jellal? Where the hell is Wendy!"

"On the fl-" he turned his head to corner and realized Wendy was gone.

I pulled away from the hug and started walking out of the creepy place I was help captive in, and started kicking down the rest of the doors that was on the same hallway as the red door, but no one from the guild was in them.

"Jellal? How did you find me?"

He sighed before walking out of the room, "I headed south."

Of course ...

"You go west, and I'll go east and north. That's where the others are and as for Wendy, keep your eyes open." Erza said before running off.

Wendy;

All over again I was my friends problems. They always seemed to save the day so it was my turn. The thing Kathrine gave me wasn't only an elixir to get me out of the "coma" state, it was also something that would kill me father. The truth.

Jellal;

I came across this black door and kicked it down.

"Who are you?! Are you friends of Erza's"

"How do you not recognize me prince?" A small black exceed said to me while walking closer to me.

"Prince?"