| 09 |

Recap:

"Jellal"

---
Present :

Wendy ;

I woke up in the brightest attitude. I remembered that I had to test out my new ability. I sat down on the cold cell floor and meditated focusing all my thoughts on Romeo.

After a while I started levitating in mid-air and wind formed around me. I opened my eyes and stopped thinking of Romeo and landed back on the ground.

The guard came for my check in with my "father."

"Wendy ... I see you've been practicing." he said showing me the camera in my cell.

I didn't reply.

"Why so quiet?" he said approaching me.

I didn't reply.

"Take her back to her cell." he said.

The guard dragged me by my collar. Although he was my father I envied him.

Lucy ;

I was the first to wake up. I found the bathroom and made a bubble bath for myself.

The hot water finally hit my body and I was in heaven. I fell asleep in the bath.

When I woke up 20 minutes had passed and Natsu was in the bathroom peeing.

[A/N: cough* NaLu ~~]

I got my robe and tried to leave so I wouldn't be in a awkward position. I opened the curtains and Natsu was all done. I chuckled. I made way for the door but Natsu was holding the door back as I was pulling the handle. Our lips was one breath away from touching yet again. My heart was pounding and my cheeks turned rosey red. I tried to move, but when I did Natsu pulled me back and our lips finally touched.