| 11 |

Dedicated to mlptmntfairytailfan for the creation of Catherine.

Recap :

I turned off my phone and just noticed something, the gang had disappeared...

•••

Romeo ;

My mood drastically changed. I was alone in a tunnel with no ending, abandoned by my friends who constantly promised me that they wouldn't leave my side. Is it just me, or do I need new friends?

This tunnel really had no ending. I've been walking for hours, what had felt like days.

•••

Catherine ;

Illusion?

"Ice Dragon Roar."

Frozen. I figured. I looked at my exceed Nathan, who just was smirking at me, and continued walking until I saw an confused boy.

•••

Romeo ;

The walls of the tunnel suddenly became frozen and broke. I turned around to a girl and an exceed.

"That was an illusion." she said with a sincere smile on her face.

Huh? Wait then the gang...

"Shh." she grabbed my by the arm and pulled me to a corner.

I heard someone talking, but it was a faint echo.

"T-take them t-to h-im, I'll d-deal w-ith the b-boy."

•••

"Who are you?" I whispered.

"I'm Catherine, a ice dragon slayer, and this is my exceed Nathan."

"I'm Romeo and Catherine, im going to need your help." I said getting up.

•••

Wendy ;

I heard many footsteps. My cell door opened, and I saw the bruised faces of Happy, Lucy, Natsu, and Erza. They were thrown in like dolls.

I suddenly realized something.

"G-guys..." I said softly.

They just looked at me and I knew he was in trouble.

"I'm lending you power." I whispered focusing on Romeo's energy.

•••

Romeo ;

I felt a sharp pain in my arm. I fell down to the hard floor yelling in pain.

"Romeo, what's happening." Catherine said but I couldn't reply due to the extreme pain I was feeling.

I heard footsteps running closer and closer to Catherine and I. She got up like she was about to stop the enemy. But before she could do her spell, Gray came to the rescue.

"Ice Make: Ice Wall"

•••

Gray ;

Carla had a feeling, lets just say that.