| 22 |

Update: ? I'm deeply sorry for not being online. I've started highschool and etc. I'm promising myself to balance it all out. This book will be ending soon and I will make a sequel so stay tune.

Recap:

"Prince?"

Present:

PantherLily;

"I'm PantherLily, an exceed from the Edolas World. I happen to know your counterpart. Mystogan."

Jellal stood in the door way unsure of what to say, or what to do next. He saw a black figure rise from behind the black exceed, Gajeel.

"Who is this?" He questioned his companion Lily.

"Never mind that, I was sent here by Erza we have to go find Wendy. She might put herself into danger.."

✖✖✖

Erza;

As I continued to process the series of events that occurred these past days, something seemed quite off. Not about the events that took place. The place I was in. I turned the same corner only once while retracing my steps. I stopped.

Fell to the floor. It was rotating. Every room on the ceiling looked identical except one. A silver room stood out.

I got up and was tackled by Wendy.

"Wendy where are the others! And where have you been?!" I yelled

She sighed.

"No time to explain, that silver room is a trap. I've been in something similar to it before. The thing is, everyone we love is in there. But it's unbreakable."

Unbreakable?

Foot steps rose behind Wendy and I. I requiped into my Flame Empress Armor.

"That's honestly not necessary Erza. Ask Wendy, I'm on your side."

The little she devil is back, Katherine.