Special Chapter: Beach Day

(Author's note: Hello there. This is a small example from the future. Basically, a date between Y/N and Rimuru. Why, you ask? Because why not? I just felt like writing this. Also, I'm not very good at writing something like this, so I guess this is me practicing. Yeah, let's go with that. Anyway, enough bs. Enjoy!)

I'm in my room, laying on my bed. The reason is simple. A vacation. Nothing better than a vacation. I don't even remember when was the last I had a vacation. Well, doesn't matter. It's vacation. Although it's just a short one. But I can just laze around the whole day. And no one can interrupt me. Absolutely no one.

Later

I did not think just lazing around would be this boring. What am I even supposed to do? Think? That's boring. Study? No need. Create random stuff? Maybe. But what? Do I even need anything? I don't think so. Okay, screw it. This is boring. I'll do something else. So, what to do? Hmm. Let me think.

(Spongebob narrator voice) Five minutes later

C'mon, me! It's not that hard! You can do it, me! Wait, why did you not think of doing something with Rimuru? Also, why are you talking to yourself? Stop it, me. It's annoying. What am I doing? I'll just stop and go to Rimuru. Sounds good, me. Shut up, me. Now then. Time to see Rimuru.

Later

I have arrived at Rimuru's door. There was also a cat flap near the floor for Rimuru's slime form. I don't know why, but it looks cute when he rolls out of it. The room was pretty silent. I knocked on the door.

Rimuru: "Come inside."

I opened the door and saw Rimuru in his slime form on the table. He was probably looking out of the window. 

Rimuru: "Ah, Y/N!"

He jumped from the desk and landed in front of me. I picked him up and hugged him.

Y/N: "How's it going, Rimuru?"

Rimuru: "I'm bored. I didn't think a small vacation would be so boring. You?"

Y/N: "Same. It was unexpected. So, due to extreme boredom, I came to ask if you'd like to go on a date. Do you?"

Rimuru: "Sure. That sounds great."

Y/N: "Nice. Do you need to get ready?"

Rimuru: "Yeah, it won't take long."

He jumped out of my hug and turned into his human form. He was wearing a dress. To be exact, the dress was slightly orange and it had an orange sailor collar and a yellow ribbon bow. But basically, he was cute. Very cute. 

Rimuru: "See?"

Y/N: "Well that was fast."

Rimuru: "Told you. Now let's go."

Y/N: "Okay. Where?"

Rimuru: "I don't know, you're the one who proposed the idea."

Y/N: "Fair point."

Rimuru: "So? Where are we going?"

Y/N: "... Uh... Ah. Let's go to the beach. The weather's great for that."

Rimuru: "Sounds great! Let's go!"

He started walking towards the door. He seems excited. 

Y/N: "Hold on, we need stuff with us."

Rimuru: "I know. I have everything."

Y/N: "You do?"

Rimuru: "Yes."