Special Chapter: Stuff

(Yo. So, uh... First of all, sorry I haven't written in... two weeks? I don't know. Life happened. Anyway, since the next 2 or 3 chapters would be politics and most of you know what kind of stuff happens there, (If you don't, go watch) this chapter will be some shenanigans or something, I don't know. I guess jokes and stuff. And I didn't steal from the comments nor did I steal them from incorrect quotes generator. Also, fluff. But no lewds this time. Anyway, jokes ahead. You have been warned.)

Scene 1

Y/N: "Rimuru Rimuru, I spent all my money on booze!"

Rimuru: "I thought you didn't have money."

Y/N: "I made money!"

Rimuru: "Uh... Right. I don't know what to say about that." (Me neither. And that's probably illegal.)

Scene 2

Y/N: "Rimuru Rimuru, I used all my magicules to create all the booze I could and nearly died!"

Rimuru: "W-What?"

Y/N: "I am now feeling extremely weak. Can you help?"

Rimuru: "Uh... How are you even awake? I thought people fall asleep when they lose all their magicules."

Y/N: "Sheer power of will. And maybe alcohol."

Rimuru: "I... I don't think that's how it works."

Y/N: "Okay."

Y/N closed his eyes and fell forward. Rimuru caught him after quickly turning into his human form.

Rimuru: "Honestly, what am I supposed to do with him?"

Rimuru started cuddling Y/N while he was asleep.

Scene 3

Y/N: "Rimuru Rimuru, I accidentally started a fight with the god of a nearby church!"

Rimuru: "Did you win?"

Y/N: "Yes."

Rimuru: "Then it's good."

Y/N: "I also might have started a world war."

Rimuru: "You did what now?"

Scene 3 ends to Rimuru scolding Y/N and scene 4 starts

Y/N and Rimuru are happily walking through a blood-soaked field with bloody flowers while holding hands like any other normal and lovely couple. The blood came from their enemies, by the way

Scene 4, which was short af for some reason, ends and scene 5 starts

Rimuru: "Hey, Y/N. I have a question."

Y/N: "And the question is?"

Rimuru: "What would you do if I broke into your room, gave you cuddles, nuzzled my head on you, kissed you, and showed you how much I love you? What would you do? No, what could you do?"

Y/N: "I would accept everything wholeheartedly."

Rimuru: "Good to know."

Y/N: "Wait, are you planning to do that?"

Rimuru: "Perhaps."

Y/N: "Eh... Please do."

Rimuru: "Eh?"

Scene 5 ends to Y/N going to hug Rimuru as scene 6 starts

Y/N is drinking from a bottle when Rimuru comes into the room, thirsty.