𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨《𝙀𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝙑𝙖𝙣 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣》

Tw: none

Tw: none

1982

Saturday nights were always the busiest when it came to hanging out on the boardwalk. You didn't mind the crowds and laughter filling the warm spring air though. Especially since you were too caught up in yours and Eddie's laughter, while you two held hands and walked past concession stands, fun little games, and a few rides that were somewhat scattered along the property.

Your eyes soon fell on a vacant photobooth, making you want to get some pictures with your loving husband, pictures that you two would always cherish.

"Eddie, look there's a photobooth!" You pointed out "Lets go get some pictures of us" you smiled, before dragging the guitarist behind you, towards the booth.

"You're eager aren't you?" Eddie said sarcastically, while you pulled him into the booth, and closed the purple curtain.

"Of course I am, you know how much I love taking photos with you" You laughed, and grabbed a quarter from your pocket, slipping it into the coin slot, before a countdown started for the first pic.

As the booth started taking photos of you two, you both did an array of silly and loving facial expressions. That was until the last photo, which was when Eddie softly grabbed your chin, and turned your head to place a gentle kiss on your lips.

You could feel your cheeks get flushed, and a wave of electricity rushed over your body, making you kiss back with more passion. While Eddie's calloused hands cupped both your cheeks, and it felt like everything around you was fading away.

The euphoric feeling of the guitarists lips on yours, was soon interrupted by the curtain being slid open, to reveal Alex and his girlfriend.

"You two really had to makeout in a photobooth?" Alex laughed, and his girlfriend tried to hold back her giggles.

Eddie suddenly pulled away from you, your cheeks even more red than before, especially since Eddie's brother just witnessed you two making out.

"Fuck off, would ya?" Eddie said, irritation in his tone towards his brother, which only made Alex laugh even more.

"C'mon, babe" Eddie grabbed your hand and lightly pulled you out of the booth, just so Alex and his girlfriend could go in.

You grabbed the two strips of photos out of the photo slot on the outside of the booth, and looked over the delightful pictures of you and Eddie. The last one making you blush again, when you realized it captured the moment when Eddie kissed you.

"Here, Eddie" you gave the one strip to Eddie, so he could look, and keep them.

Eddie smiled when he looked over the photos, before hooking his right index finger in the hoops of your denim shorts, pulling you towards him, and pecking your lips.

"I love you, Eddie" you mumbled against his soft lips.

"I love you too, now let's go home"

~Not Edited