𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙒𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨《𝘿𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝙈𝙘𝙠𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙣》

Tw: light smut

Tw: light smut

1988

It was going onto two weeks since you had last seen Duff. Two long and lonely weeks without seeing his beautiful face, without feeling his soft touch, and here you were a complete mess because of it.

The temporary disappearance of Duff, happened right after you and him got into a heavy argument, which was about something so stupid. At first, you thought you'd bee fine when he stormed out, but you clearly weren't.

You now stood in the kitchen of your flat, pouring another glass of whiskey for yourself, hoping it would help drown out the fact that you needed the bassist more than ever.

Too wrapped up in your thoughts, you didn't even feel the warm hands on your hips, until you were turned around by them, to see the man you least expected.

It was Duff.

"Miss me, babe?" He questioned, a mischievous smirk tugging on his plump lips, while his eyes scanned your face.

"Duff?" you said in a stunned tone, not expecting him to be here "What are you doing here?"

"We'll talk about that later" Duff simply responded, obviously not in the mood for conversation, before he grabbed your chin softly and placed his lips on your own.

You kissed back quicker than you intended, and cupped his angelic face in your hands. The kiss started off slow and passionate, both of you savoring eachothers lips for the first time in two weeks. Bur that passionate kiss blossomed into a fast, and very lustful one, which made you feel high.

Duff unexpectedly slipped his tongue into your mouth, while you felt him hook his calloused hands under your thighs, and place you onto the countertop. Your tongues fighting for dominance until Duff's won, like usual.

You were so strung out on the ecstasy that Duff was providing you, that you didn't even care about the fight anymore. All you cared about now, was where this steamy makeout session would eventually escalate to.

Duff broke the moment though, by suddenly pulling away from your lips, but being quick to reattach them to the delicate flesh of your skin, making you throw your head back in pleasure, which gave him more access.

Threading your fingers through his bleached locks of hair, you enjoyed the familiar feeling of him sucking hickies onto your neck. Enjoying the feeling of Duff altogether.

You couldn't help the tiny moans that came out of your mouth, which made Duff smirk against your skin for only a moment. While his hands started to slide your skirt up, and rub the smoothness of your thighs.

"Duff" you gasped in pleasure, feeling him start to nip at your skin, adding lovebites along with the hickies.

"What, babe?" Duff asked, the question sounding mumbled against your skin.

"Let's take this to the bedroom"

Duff fully pulled away from you, to gaze into your eyes with lust-filled orbs.

"I thought you would want to talk about the elephant in the room, you know? Our argument" Duff said, his tone dripping in pure sarcasm.

"Fuck it, let's just continue this" you grinned while Duff chuckled, and picked you up. Your legs tightly wrapped around his waist, before he started to carry you in the direction of the bedroom.

You eventually came to the realization, that the argument was dumb and over exaggerated by the both of you. Afterall, you two were very much in love, and no argument could come in between that.

~Not Edited