𝘼𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚《𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝘾𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙡》

Tw: none

Tw: none

1991

His long waves cascaded around his face, sprawled over his shoulders, while his captivating eyes focused on one of his talking friends that stood next to him. You had been hoping he'd look over at you all night long as you stood across from him, secretly craving his attention like a child. But attending a bush party, with people scattered among the dark trees, and a glowing bonfire in the middle of it all, really took up Chris' attention.

Everybody wanted to talk his ear off, and girls were pulling him in all different directions, probably making you the least attracting thing in his mind. Nobody was aware of how long you had been dying to get Chris alone, even if it was just for two minutes. Fuck, two minutes would've been enough time to capture his plump lips for a kiss that he wouldn't be able to pull away from.

The need was beginning to consume your very being, just like the desire for him had been doing since you met him through a mutual friend months prior. When you were first introduced to him you instantly felt a spark, and struck an interest in the brunette, despite how cliche that might've sounded. You weren't sure if he had felt the same, but deep down inside you hoped he did so you weren't the only yearning fool in the situation.

From where you stood, you watched another one of the many girls of the night slither up to Chris, turning on the charms in hopes that she'd get to have him alone, only to be surprisingly shot down. The unfamilar guy next to him started to laugh at the embarassing rejection, while Chris just looked away, his eyes landing on your frame highlighted by the light of the flames.

He couldn't help but crack a grin at the sight of your ripped jeans, and oversized band shirt, setting you apart from all the other women that were walking around in their tightest, and most revealing clothes. You were never one that conformed to the latest sex appeal, and you were never one that changed their personality for someone either; it was one of the many things Chris adored about you.

You rather be loud, and intimidating, speaking your mind with no shame, unlike the shy ones that stayed low. And despite your sometimes intimidating demeanor, you were also capable of being the coolest, most laid back person in the room. But for the first time in awhile you felt a bit timid, and lacked the usual confidence that normally radiated off your body.

Your heart skipped a bit when you finally noticed his eyes trailing up and down your covered body before making direct eye contact with you. Quickly, you looked away from him out of embarassment that he caught you already looking at him like some idiot.

This wave of nervousness was making your blood boil because you knew it was the only thing holding you back from going up to that beautiful man. But taking the last swig of the whiskey in your red solo cup, and feeling the satisfying burn down your throat, you tossed the cup, and reclaimed your confidence.

That was until you watched two girls suddenly become glued to each of Chris' arms before you could reach him. The sight made you nauseated, and angry, which only set you back to where you were when the whiskey wasn't running through your blood.