𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨《𝙅𝙤𝙚𝙮 𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙨𝙩》

Tw: none

Tw: none

Requested by st0rmw1nd sorry for the long wait

1987

The morning sun trickled through the thin curtains, as your eyes fluttered open, only to see your loving husband was no longer beside you in bed. You ran a hand through your hair and tossed the blanket to the side, planning to do your morning routine, since it seemed that Joey had probably already done his.

You got out of bed, and headed down the hallway, and down the stairs. That's when you heard Joey singing along to a song on the radio, making you smile, as you entered the kitchen to see him stirring his cup of coffee.

"Goodmorning, babe" Joey grinned, once he noticed you, before placing a kiss on your cheek, while you grabbed a cup for yourself, and poured some coffee into it.

"Goodmorning, you going to the studio today?" You wondered, taking a sip of your warm drink after you added what you like to it.

"Nah, I think I'll just stay here with you" Joey chuckled, and made eye contact with you, which made your heart skip at beat. Even though you had been married for two years, Joey never failed to make your heart skip when he'd do the smallest things.

"Well, then what do you wanna do?"

Joey paused for a moment, thinking about all the fun things he could do with you, before speaking again.

"How about we get ready, and then go anywhere you'd like" Joey suggested, which made your face light up, when he said that he'd go anywhere that you'd want, especially since you wanted to go to the record store to do some record shopping, and this would be the perfect opportunity to do so.

"I'd love that" you smiled, and ditched your coffee to go get ready, in a rush to get to go to the store that you adored the most. Joey ended up following you back upstairs, and you both picked out eachothers outfits, did your hair together in the big bathroom, and even stole a few kisses in the progress too.

Ever since you both got married, you and Joey did your morning routines with eachother. Always finding it hard to stay away from one another, because you were so much in love.

Once you and Joey were ready, you held eachothers hands and headed back downstairs, but before you left the house, Joey kissed you passionately. You kissed him back, and blushed until he pulled away.

"I love you" Joey smiled wide, and you returned the gesture.

"I love you too" you sighed dreamily, and Joey pecked your lips once more.

It was morning's like these that made you swoon, and fall deeper in love with Joey Tempest.

~Not Edited