𝙄𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚《𝙇𝙖𝙮𝙣𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙮》

Requested by IvyDex1 I'm not sure if this is exactly what you wanted, but I hope you like it anyways

Requested by IvyDex1 I'm not sure if this is exactly what you wanted, but I hope you like it anyways. Also, sorry for the long wait❤

Tw: none

1992

The air was flooded by the strong, burning smell of cigarettes, the clouds of smoke from the deadly sticks hanging almost heavily throughout the unfamilar house that was full of strangers you had never met. Your brother, Chris, and his high status in the music industry helped you manage to slither around these wild, and reckless parties, whilst being treated usually with respect because of who your brother was in Seattle.

You were also granted the opportunity to meet, and hang out with plenty of other big shot rockers, and the one band that you got to become close with was the distinct, and popular band, Alice In Chains. You met them backstage at one of their shows with the help of your free backstage pass, and instantly managed to click with the guys. Specifically, Layne because of how much you and him had in common, and well, you found him the most strangely charming out of all the guys.

He always tended to make you smile and laugh the most, and when you weren't near him all you could think of was him. There was no other man quite interesting, and badass like Layne was, and maybe that's why you found yourself gravitating to him like some fanatic teenage girl.

The only problem was, that Layne couldn't see past your young and "innocent" ways, and continuously looked at you as Chris Cornell's little school girl sister. Sure, you were in your final year of highschool, but you weren't a minor anymore, and nor were you some little girl either. You were a blossoming woman that was eager, and head over feet for the frontman of Alice In Chains, practically aching for him to take you seriously, and take the chance of committing to you, and shoving the other groupies out of the picture.

You were hoping to change his perspective of you that night as you searched the unfamilar property for the blonde man among the many other party guests. You passed people who knew you, and people that didn't on your journey of drifting in and out of the different rooms until ending up in the living room for what felt like the hundredth time that night. Only this time you did find Layne sitting on the couch, a girl on his right smirking as she whispered words of lust into his ear, words that made him grin, and run his hand along her exposed thigh.

The sight was enough to make your blood boil like a jealous maniac as you stood almost frozen in your tracks, everyone else in the room fading away besides Layne and that stranger. Just as you were about to turn on your heel to leave, Layne locked eyes with you at the right time, taking in your furious expression that laced your dolled up face, and the jealousy that radiated off your frame that was dressed in a simple black dress.

Although he wasn't a fan of your innocence, he couldn't deny that he thought you were quite beautiful for a girl your age. He also could admit that your personality was sweet, and sometimes funny depending on the topic of conversation, and it was the perfect blend in his eyes. But before he could call you over, he watched you storm away, heading in the direction of the front door, making him sigh, and leave the girl next to him to go follow you.

🎉 You've finished reading 《𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇》𝑹𝒐𝒄𝒌/𝑴𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝑰𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 🎉