𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝘽𝙚 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙔𝙤𝙪《𝙆𝙞𝙧𝙠 𝙃𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙩》

Tw: none

Tw: none

1988

Minutes seemed to feel like hours, and the slight chill in the night air seemed to become prominent the longer you sat on the front porch, wanting for your personal life saver. You should've known that going to a party thrown by a bunch of idiots that lived for downing booze, and snorting rails, would end in embarassment and hurt. Never in your life were you considered a party girl, but when your sister dragged you to the frat house party in hopes to make you more "social", you felt obligated to try and have a good time, despite not being in your comfortable element.

At first you thought it was all going good because there was good music, and booze to distract you from running away like you originally wanted to. That all shifted rather quickly when you were being harshly pressured into inhaling a few white lines. You refused to take any kind of drug, and you refused to deal with their name calling that unfolded after you turned it down. Your own sister was even trying to get you to cave, and that's when you decided to call up your bestfriend, and request his rescue.

That bestfriend just happened to be the guitarist of one of the biggest metal bands at the moment, and the same guy that had stuck by your side since you both met a few years prior. You could've sworn that he would do absolutely anything for you, and you couldn't even count all the times he would have to save your ass because somehow you always ended up in awkward, and sometimes sticky situations that you weren't able to handle.

Everyone around you always talked about him secretly being in love with you, but you never believed it, especially when you knew he could have any girl in the entire world with his rockstar status. You were convinced that him falling in love with his bestfriend would probably be the last thing he'd want to do, but a piece of you wanted to believe that it was something he might've considered.

Lost in your thoughts you didn't even notice the familar convertible in the driveway, until the curly haired guitarist got out of the vehicle, and walked up to you with a concerned expression on his face. Kirk practically dropped everything when you explained the situation through the phone line, and immediately sped his way through the city streets to the address that you gave him.

Sometimes he felt like a hopeless fool, always running to come and save you, and doing everything he could to make you happy, when he was sure that you didn't see him as anything more than a friend. The guys always encouraged him to confess how he felt to you, but he tended to shy away from that idea every time he was met by your intimidating beauty.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked, causing you to look up with a grateful expression that Kirk was finally there, and that you wouldn't have to wait on the porch any longer.

"Yeah, I'm fine. But right now I only wanna be with you" You replied, getting up almost instantly, and wrapping your arms around Kirk's slightly taller frame, hugging him as a way to say "thanks". He obviously couldn't help but hug you back, constantly taking any opportunity to touch, or be close with you.