Mr. Who?

You blinked yourself awake, feeling slightly disorientated. Morning sun streamed through the thin curtain that hung around the green window frame, illuminating the room with a soft glow. It was so romantic.

You scrabbled around for your phone, finding it on the floor by your mattress. You turned it on, and to your horror, it was already 8am!

Classes start in half an hour!!!

You leapt out of bed, dressing quickly and pulling on your signature eight inch platform heels. You wore a full black outfit, you looked so emo.

You needed to show George what he was missing.

You scuttled out into the living room, grabbing a drink of water and shoving toast you found on the kitchen side into your mouth.

Mooch appeared at his bedroom doorway. He had a slightly oversized My Little Pony shirt on and cute patterned pyjama trousers. Although it was crammed under a beanie, you could see his hair was cutely tousled from sleep. However, a snailtrail of drool ran down his chin.

He's such a dreamboat...

"Hey, my toast..." he said sadly.
"Soz," you said, ducking your head apologetically and dashing out the front door.

It was only quarter past by now, you had plenty of time to meet up with Chaya before your first class.

You whipped out your phone, finding her contact. You saw that she'd sent you some slightly questionable TikToks during the night, and watched them. They were so funny.

Gosh... she's just so perfect... and funny... she makes me laugh...

Anyway. You typed out a message to her and received a reply almost instantly, it was crazy.

Hey , where should i meet u?

Idk lol???
Reception ? :0

Kewl

Y

oure such a dry texter ..

Ugh. You left her on read and made your way down the hall to reception. She was stood right there by the doors, looking hot as usual.

She wore jeans and a fishing shirt. She looked so good, you were jealous.

"Damn, girl!" you complimented.
"What?"
"Okay, let's go to class."

The two of you made your way to your first class of the day, history. There were no two seats together so you opted for a seat next to a boy you'd never met before. He had a rather long scarf on.

You gave him a friendly nod and sat down, getting your stuff out.

The lesson started. Around fifteen minutes in, there was a knock at the door.

Mooch swaggered in, bag slung over one shoulder like a total chad. He looked so good in his yellow sweater-

Hold on.

It looked dreadfully similiar to the yellow sweater Ami wore often. Strange.

"Mr. Webber, why are you late?"

WEBBER?!

Omg... what if he's Ami's brother?

It's normal to share clothes with family, right? Yeah...

"Someone ate my toast. I need my toast in the morning."

OH?

STAY TUNED....!