Loss

"What? What happened?" you ask him frantically.

"Y/n..." he said softly. "Ami is... no longer with us..."

Your heart dropped.

"What do you mean?" you cry, "I saw her earlier! She's okay!"

"The first stage of grief is denial."

"Oh my God, what?"

Mooch pulls you into one of his spectacular hugs, but this time it's just not the same...

"Get off me, you liar!" you scream, pushing him away. "I'm going to bed."

You stomp into your bedroom and flop on your still bare mattress, curling up. You cry yourself to sleep like a loser.

The next morning, you wake up feeling stiff. Your eyes sting from crying and you have an awful headache.

You sit up and rub your eyes. You get up and make your way into the kitchen, where you're met by Mooch, Chaya and George.

Chaya has tears running down her face. George looks bewildered.

You look up at Mooch from under your brow, giving him an angry look.

"What have you done?" you ask him grouchily.

"I told them," he mumbled.

"I can't believe you!" you hissed, stomping your foot.

"You're acting like I killed her myself. Don't shoot the messenger, fam."

"Fam?!" you scream.

You leave the dorm, slamming the front door on your way out. You make your way to the carpark and get on your motorbike.

You drive to your old school and sneak in. Eventually you find the green door and enter the room.

You flip a switch and the center spotlight flickers on. Everything in the room is covered in a thick layer of dust. A chair stands in the corner, but no one occupies it. She's not here.

You pick at your lip anxiously.

"Ami?" you call out.

No answer.

You slump on the bare floorboards and begin to sob and sing...

"My... Ami, my Ami..." you sing shakily, "You're my Ami, say it to me..."

Sigh...

Stay tuned. Or not idc