Balls

It was the night of the Winter Ball. The event was taking place in less than half an hour, and you were sitting in the living room of your dorm. You wore your perfect dress, eight inch platforms and lots of expensive jewellery. Your hair was styled wonderfully and you wore intricate eye makeup.

Mooch stepped out of the bathroom into the landing, a towel in hand. His hair was down and slightly wet, when it wasn't tucked into the beanie it came to about his shoulders...

He noticed you looking, his eyes widening as he backed back into the bathroom. When he emerged again his hair was in the beanie. He was dressed pretty casually, wearing the skinny jeans he always wore and a My Little Pony shirt.

"...Aren't you going to the dance?" you asked him.

"Maybe not," he said sadly. "I don't know. I can't really..."

"Why not?"

"All will be revealed very soon," he said ominously.

You nodded, "Right. I'm off then, I would like to get there a little early."

You made your way to the main hall. You were twenty minutes early, but the room was already bustling with life!

The hall was decorated from head to toe in Christmasy stuff, there was a MASSIVE Christmas tree in one corner! A huge disco ball hung from the ceiling.

You met up with Chaya and George. They both looked AWESOME!!!

The three of you spoke for a while until finally the party was in full swing. A band was playing and lots of colourful lights streamed from all directions. Lots of people were dancing? I don't think I've ever been to a party, sorry.

You waited in the corner, dateless. You hoped and hoped and hoped Ami would turn up.

You pulled out a chair and slumped in it, getting your phone out of your dainty handbag you had brought. You checked your notifications.

Ami <33
I'll be there soon 👁👅👁👌👌

Your heart skipped a beat. She was actually coming! The day you had been waiting for all these months.

You sat there impatiently for about seven and a half minutes, until...

Omg!

You saw her!

She waltzed into the hall, wearing the most beautiful Mafia boss suit ever. She looked so graceful, so dreamy, so tall, s-s-s-so... everything good in the world!

Ami swaggered over to you and winked, holding out her elbow for you. You took it graciously.

Oh my God, she's still the chad she was all those years ago...

"May I have this dance, m'lady?" she said politely.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! A!!! KEEP YOUR COOL, Y/N!!!

"Eheh! Yes!" you said, barely containing your excitement as the two of you took to the dancefloor.

You danced for about five minutes. Ami stopped suddenly.

"What's the matter?"

"Eugh, it smells sour like funky. Let's get out of here, y/n. Go somewhere... private."

She took your hand gently and YANKED you out of the hall. You nearly fell over, but you knew she would catch you in her strong, capable arms.

She yanked you all the way back to your old school, where you first ever met.

"Oh my gosh..."

Ami took you to the green door and pushed it open, leading you into the dusty room. She flicked on the light.

"Y/n, I'm sorry for my absence. But all this time... I really haven't been far..."

"What?"

"I've been there the whole time. The fact you never noticed is crazy to me, you really are not the most observant... but y/n... I am literally your roomie..."

"Wait, oh my God... Mooch?"

It all made sense.

"Yeah," she smiled sadly. "I'm sorry."

"So why did he- I mean- YOU tell me you died?"

"I dunno," she said. "Just for a plot twist I guess. I planned to pursue you as Mooch but I knew I couldn't hide under the disguise for that long..."

"Well," you said, not knowing how to feel. "At least you're here?"

She looked at you through her cute cute cute glasses, her dark eyes doleful and cute. She got out her phone and started playing Line Without a Hook by Ricky Montgomery.

"Thanks for forgiving me..." she mumbled.

"I- huh? I didn't say tha-"

"Shh. Come here,"

She took you by the hand and started spinning you around a lot, your skirts twirling out around you making a dust tornado. The two of you danced together until the song ended.

The music faded out, and Ami cradled you in her strong, capable arms. She took a deep breath.

"May I?"

She cupped your delicate childlike teensy weensy spider face in her large man hands and smooched you gently on your perfect pointy ski slope nose.

"Y/n..."

"Mhmm?"

"Be my waifu?"

"Omg!" you squealed, "Yes!"

The end <3

Or is it..............................???

Oh my god