Hot Chocolate

You wake up a few hours later, still in the green doored room. Checking your phone, you see that it's already midday. You get up, dusting yourself off, and go home.

You decide to get a drink in the café on campus. Your stomach churns with grief but it'd do you some good to eat. Good job!

You enter the café. It's warm and smells of fresh coffee, the environment is welcoming and calm. Just what you needed.

It's pretty empty. A few people are scattered here and there, doing homework or just sitting there silently.

You walk over to the counter and order a hot chocolate. The barista allocates you a table number.

You sit in the corner, twiddling your thumbs, lost in thought. You feel kind of numb. The news still hasn't sunk in.

A voice pulls you out of your daydreams. A steaming hot chocolate is placed in front of you.

"Y/n, hey,"

"I- uh- hi? What?" you stammer, looking up. It's just Bailey.

"You alright?" he asks gently.

"Uhm, yeah... Do you work here? I didn't know that."

"Yes, that's why I'm serving you."

"I see,"

He nods and heads back to the kitchen. You feel your phone buzz with a notification and decide to check it.

What...

It can't be?

Ami <33

Ami? Wot happed
Seen

Y/n, I'm REALLY sorry"""
I'll explain later 👌👌
Promise

...

She's alive?

You blinked in disbelief, placing your phone down on the table.

You felt like you were gonna throw up. Mooch definitely lied.

You gulped and abandoned your hot chocolate, getting up and leaving the café. You stormed through the courtyard, into reception and burst into your dormroom.

Stay tuend