Lemon Pinballs

You heard the soft crunch of footsteps coming towards you. Unballing yourself, you glanced up. Mooch towered over you, reaching a gentle hand out to help you up.

You took it graciously. His hand was large and incredibly masculine, yours was like a pea in comparison.

Mooch looked down at you with a soft expression. He was strangely familiar and smelled like swimming pools and lemon Pinballs.

"Friendship is magic." he said with a strange look in his eyes.

"I-"

I've heard that somewhere!!!

He pressed a gigantic finger to your face, shushing you.

"Quiet now," he whispered. "Let's go back to the dorm."

The two of you made your way back to your dormroom. You didn't even notice how your hand was still encased in his large one, like a trophy in a glass cabinet, until you met eyes with George.

"I- uh- Y/n?" he stammered, eyes flickering from you, to Mooch, to your hands.

You dropped his hand instantly and ferociously. "It's not what it looks like."

George crossed his arms. "C'mon, fam, I'm not in the mood for this."

There he goes again... fam...

"I'm bae!" you wailed.
"I don't care," he said sourly, shoving past you and leaving.

Chaya looked up from her book with a cute smirk. She was so perfect.

Where did the book come from? Your room is completely empty. Whatever, that girl is full of surprises!

"Should I go after him?" she asked.
"No... I think I should..." you said.

You wiped the tears from your eyes with your sleeve and went after George.

Gosh... my first day at Canterlot and I've already passed out, cried, sang, held a stranger's hand, upset George and cried again! I sure hope every day isn't like this else I'm gonna drop out. It sucks here, I bet it's cursed or haunted.

You found George on a bench in the courtyard. It was getting dark now, soft moonlight streaming through the dusk. Crickets chirped in the distance. It was so romantic!

You took a seat next to George.

"Hey, um, I-"
"I think we should break up,"

WHAT!?

STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!