Omg

Holy cow. It all made sense!

Ami had felt the same way the whole time! Now she wants to date?!

What do I do?

I have a date with Mooch and Ami tonight?! I can't do both!

"Shoot- I- Ami! I can't!"

Her brow furrowed. "Are you stupid or something?"

Her doleful brown eyes searched your face frantically and she reached out to caress your cheek.

"I'm so sorry..." you muttered, tears brimming in your bright, wet, glassy, vibrant, sexy blue eyes.

"Baby..." she said seductively. "You're a baby! A little cry baby!"

WHAT?!

She whipped her hand away from your face and made intense, angry eye contact.

"You ugly little baby! Cancelling our date! After all we've been through?" she spat, literally. You had her saliva on your face.

"Ami- I-"

"You're vile!" she fumed, "I will be in touch with my lawyer!"

"Ami please- I have to think about Mooch!"

"How dare you! I-I-I-I... I hate you! I hate everything! Don't you dare bring my darling Mooch into this, I-"

You both stopped. It was like something inside of you had just gone ding! Oh no.

"Your... d-darling Mooch?"

Big bloblets of tears began to run down your face aggressively.

"I thought you loved me..." you sniffed, looking up at her like a big sad donkey.

She crossed her arms and opened her mouth to speak, seemingly hesitant.

Deep, uncomfortable eye contact.

Ami's expression suddenly switched from motherly tenderness to Mafia Queen anger.

"No. I never loved you. You mean nothing to me, y/n. You're bad and a cry baby and I hate you!"

Your heart dropped to the deepest pit of your stomach, tossed in the rubbish.

"I-"

"SHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSSSHH!!!"

She silenced you violently with the hiss of her mouth and stomped her foot.

"Leave, now." she said aggressively.

You did as you were told, crawling out of the room, snivelling.

My life is ruined...

Stay tuned.