Bailey Gives Relationship Advice

Bailey stood before you, drenched from the sleet.

He watched you silently as you staggered up. It was probably the quietest you'd ever seen him since you'd met.

Finally, he spoke, "Y/n?"

"Bailey?" you responded, looking down at him. For once in your life you felt tall.

"What are you doing? It's so late."

"I know it's late, bozo!" you cried, "Sorry. I'm sorry, I shouldn't take it out on you..."

You sniffed. As you inhaled, the raindrops on your face went up your nose and you choked.

"Alright?"

"I'm okay-" you spluttered.

When you had finished coughing, you turned back to Bailey, who seemed to be looking off into the distance thoughtfully and ominously.

"Is... everything okay?" you asked him gently.

"Yeah... it's just that... in season four, the Doct-"

"Okay!" you interrupted, "Thank you for hanging out with me."

"Ah, you're welcome!"

You checked the time on your phone, it was nearly 1am.

"We should probably head back to the dorms..." you suggested, turning your back to him.

"Wait! Y/n!" he hollered, scuttling towards you and stopping you by resting his elbow on your shoulder.

"What is it?"

"What happened? Mooch seemed really upset earlier... he kept mumbling about you."

Oh my God.

You already felt bad about the date, but damn! Heartbreaking news.

"I-I-I-I-" you stammered. "Oh my God! Bailey, thank you for reminding me. I need to talk to him!"

"Okay, queen! Go get your man!" he said, striking a pose.

"Thank you!" you called as you ran violently towards the reception.

You sprinted down many halls until you saw the green door...

You hammered on the door with your fist, yelling, "Mooch, Mooch!"

Sobbing, you broke down at the door, hand sliding down the door until it dropped in your lap.

You rest your sore head on the door, crying violently.

Uhuh..m.huhh..uhuh..aawwwaaa!!!

(That's you crying)

You lay there sprawled by the door, crying intensely for many moments. Until...

A large, broad, warm, cosy, masculine hand rest upon your shoulder, and a caring, deep, manly, alpha, chad voice you knew well said:

"Y/n, whatever is the matter?"

Stay tuned. Who is it