'+ ^ - ) s h u i c h i x k o k i c h i ( - ^ +'

(made by owner 2, smut)

x shuichi's pov x

it was a friday night and kirumi's trial was over, in a way i was sad, kirumi was a good person. but i never really knew her that well... 

kokichi had invited me to his dorm for a movie and a sleepover at 7:15 pm. i said yes, because i liked oma, he was a bit of a jerk but i knew that i liked him. the sad part is whenever he tells me he loves me and i'm about to confess to, he just doesn't let me finish and leaves with a "nehehe, it's a lie!" so i know i have no chance with him...

*time skip*

it's seven at the moment and i'm trying hard to finished packing my pajama's tooth brush and other things i need and want for tonight.....

x kokichi pov x

Dear diary,                                                                                                                                 Saihara-chan is coming over tonight :) i'm exited he doesn't totally hate me.....or not, but i don't wanna be alone, it's sad knowing i'll never have a chance with him because he has momota and....ew nevermind the point is, he's not into me so wish me luck tonight!

*knock, knock*

'yay, shumai's here!' i rush to the door and open it, throwing my arms around him as i'm nuzzling my head into his chest..."o-oh sorry..." i stutter realizing what i had just done. shuichi didn't seem to care, he smiled down on me and making me feel a breeze of relief. "soooooooooooooo~ saihara-chan~ what do you wanna watch, i have the popcorn on the bed already and of course panta!" i shout obviously exited. "you can chose oma-kun" he replied with a soft smile. "okie dokie~" i say as i skip to the set up and grab the remote. as soon as i set up what we are going to watch, i look over at shuichi who is still standing there in the same position. "come on shumai, don't be a pussy and make yourself comfortable!" i yell as i rush over to him, i grabbed his hand and brought him to the bed. "sit." i demand while handing him the popcorn bowl. "ummmm, oma, what are we watching?" i clearly see he is putting up an act so i can't seduce him. "a movie on sex~" i said teasingly but shuichi looked like he thought i meant it........

x shuichi pov x

dammit kokichi...i say to myself as i hear what the movie is about...then i cover a small moan because now, i feel his ass against my side grinding at it. (they are lying down on the bed) ngh~ i moan, good news, kokichi didn't seem to hear it, bad news, i could feel myself getting horny at his actions and my boxers and pants get tighter around my crotch. "just kidding shumai! we are watching a mystery movie because i'd thought you'd like that!" he sighs with his usual grin. "k-kokichi, do you think we should change into our pajama's now? "oh, we're on a first name basis now huh~" i feel my face go red as i cover it. "sure shuichi you go in the bathroom and change and change in my closet, with the door open in case you wanna peek~" he says slyly. i feel myself getting harder by these comments. i rush into the bathroom and close the door and start to undress myself, when i'm fully naked i get a glimpse of how hard i had gotten, knowing i couldn't go all night like this without kokichi finding out. i finish getting into my pajama's and see kokichi sitting on the bed with a t-shirt and boxers on, similar to what i'm wearing, but still i get harder at the sight of him sitting on his bed with only boxers and a t-shirt on. "awh, shuichi you missed the show~" "but oma-kun, you haven't started the movie yet?" i say as i sit down on the bed. "i meant me changing dumbass" kokichi explains as he crawls  onto my lap. 'no, no, no, come on kokichi please don't do this' i say to myself. "nehe, should i start the movie shuichi?" he says reaching over to grab the popcorn. "mmmm~ s-sure...." i say holding back moans of his ass moving around on my crotch.