Pizza!🍕🍕🍕🍕

It was Friday and night time was falling. It was also about time for dinner and the zoosters had something special for the circus.

"Alright guys. So we know every day we have different meals. But for Friday we're going to be making it pizza Friday" Alex told his zoo friends. The gang and the penguins were planning to prepare some homemade pizza for the circus to try. Surprisingly, for a circus that traveled around the world, they don't get to try any new food.

"I still can't believe no one in this circus has ever tried pizza before. That's like one of the best foods out there!" Marty said surprised. The former zoo animals realized that there were alot of foods the circus never tried and that they had to fix. That's why they started setting up a buffet tent for the circus.

"Alright we got a few hours before dinner. The penguins already got started on the dough so it's ready. All we need to do is make pizza alright" Alex explained to them. This was the fun part. "Alright let's get to it!" Alex said excited as the gang went to make some pizza.

Meanwhile, Gia was walking by near the tents. The jaguar liked to walk around a bit, get fresh air. Her nose caught the scent of cheese and tomatoes. She sniffed the air, closing her eyes and slowly smiling as she hummed from the delicious smell.

Her nose led her to the scource of the scent at the food tent where they prepared the food. Gia peeked through the opened tent curiously. She saw the zoosters working on the pizza, each one doing a job.

Gloria was punching the dough and she would toss it on Melman's head, the giraffe would spin it on his head and pass it to Marty who held it with a pizza pan.

He brought it to Alex and placed on his table. "Alright Alley Al! Time for you to put those sharp claws to work!" Marty told him as Alex wagged his paws a bit for a warmup.

"What are you all doing?" Gia's voice piped up which surprised the boys as they looked up and noticed the jaguar as she entered the tent, tilting her head curiously as her eyes scanned the dough and toppings.

Marty suddenly had an idea as he looked at the two and smiled sneakily "Hey there Gia. We were just making some pizza for dinner. You might've had this before since you are Italian" he commented. Gia frowned at him, a little bothered by this.

"Hey I bet Alex might need some help. Plus two pairs of claws is better than one and we'll get these toppings ready much quicker. Have fun" Marty said and Alex's eyes widen once he realized Marty's plan and he turned to his best friend to protest but the zebra was already gone.

Alex growled annoyed, promising payback before he turned to Gia who looked at him puzzled. "Hi" he said nervously, smiling nervously.

"So how are we making this?" She asked him curious. "Well each of us is doing a part. For me or well us we're going to be slicing the stuff that goes on the pizza and then putting it on the pizza" he explained while motioning to the vegetables, tomato sauce, cheese and a large sausage lying on the table.

"Ah" Gia said understanding. "Alright so let's get slicing" Alex said as he retracted his claws and turning to the sausage, he swiped his claws at it with one swipe and the sausage split into slices. He smiled satisfied at the perfectly sliced salamis and turned to the jaguar.

Gia turned to the vegetables and smirking, she retracted her claws and she swiped both her paws on it. The vegetables splitted into perfect slices. Alex was actually amazed by her quick and sharp reflexes as his eyes went to her.

She smirked at him, her brown eyes staring at his blue ones. "You not the only one who know how to use their claws" she reminded him proudly as she playfully booped his nose with one of her claws, being gentle not to hurt him. She retracted her claws back as she turned to the pizza, the dough plain and empty.

"So what next?" She asked him, having some fun with making pizza. "Well next we put the sauce, cheese and then we add the toppings. Hey what kind of pizza do you like? My favorite is the anchovy" he asked her as she turned to the toppings, staying quiet as her smiled faded.

"I didn't think that stumped you" he told her, surprised by her silence. "This actually the first time I have pizza before" she told him. "Really?" He said surprised as she looked down.

"Earlier your friend assumed that because I'm Italian. I am but that doesn't mean I have tried pizza before so it was a little hurtful" Gia told him openly.

Alex looked at her sympathetically, realizing that his friend made an error that unknowingly hurt the jaguar. He was gonna have a serious talk with that zebra.

"I'm sure Marty didn't mean. I'll talk to him about this. In the meantime, let's get some toppings on this pizza and get it in the oven so you can try your first slice of it" he told her positive, placing his paw on her shoulder and smiling at her. She smiled at him cheered up.

The two finished up the pizzas and got it in the oven. Once they were ready and hot, it was time for dinner. The whole circus loved the pizza.

"Alright try this one" Alex told Gia as he handed her a vegetable slice. Gia was trying out different slices of pizza. This was her third slice. So far she tried cheese and pepperoni.

The jaguar took a bite out of the spice and her ears perked at the delicious taste. "So how is it?" He asked, taking a bite of his pizza. "I think this one I like the most. It has more flavor" she told him as she enjoyed her slice as Alex smiled at her as they enjoyed the pizza they made together.