Los Angeles

Hey you guys :) This is a new story I've started working on. Just some things before you read. Yes this story does have sex parts. And yes there will just be fluff parts. Also last thing, there may be spelling errors or Grammer errors
I apologize in advanced. Enjoy the story :)

I woke up to my phone going off from under my pillow. I grabbed it and saw I had a few miss calls from Sam. 'hm wonder what he's calling about' I thought to myself getting out of bed. I went downstairs to talk to my mom before calling Sam back. "Goodmorning sweetie" My mom said from the kitchen. Mmm I could smell the biscuits she had been making. "Goodmorning. So, I was thinking of moving out to LA to live with Sam and Colby" I said sitting down at the table. "You wanna move out to LA?" she said placing the food on the table. "Well yeah, I wanna go live with them and make YouTube videos with them. I've always wanted to do that. Ever since they moved to LA. I saved up enough money" I said grabbing a biscuit. "Well honey if that's what you would like to do. Then go for it, I'll support you" she said with a smile. "Thanks mom. Love you" I replied. "So when are you planning on going down?" She questioned sitting down at the table. "Well I was planning on calling Sam and Colby after I ate to tell them but I bought the ticket to leave today" I got up to get a drink as she started to say "you should surprise them" she turned around. "Surprise them?" I questioned turning back to her. She nodded. "Just arrive. They'll be more happy" I thought for a sec 'surprising them doesn't sound to bad' "good idea mom I'll do that" I grabbed my water and sat back down. "Well you should go get packed. When's your flight?" She asked. "In 3 hours... Oh no 3 hours" I ran upstairs and started packing stuff I would need. Clothes, shoes, bathing suit, hair brush, ect. Once I was packed it was 11 am and my flight was leaving at 1. I picked my phone up and called Sam
Phone call:
Sam: hey y/n
Y/n: wassup Sam
Sam: we miss you.
I heard him say as Colby chuckled in the backround
Y/n: you for real or are you joking?
Sam: I'm for real. I don't know about Colby
Colby: IM FOR REAL!!
Y/N: lord. I miss you guys to. I also have some news!
Sam: ooo what?
Y/n: I'll tell you later I gotta go though
Sam: okay talk to you later bye
End
I ran downstairs and hugged my mom. "I'm gonna miss you alot" I said hugging her. "I'm gonna miss you to. Come on down sometime with Sam and Colby and pay a visit will ya" She laughed. "Of course I will mom. Now I gotta go or I might be late to my flight" I gave her one last hug and said bye. I had ordered a Uber before I called Sam and it just arrived. I got in with my bags and the man had asked me where I was going. "Airport please" I said staring out my window with a smile.

*At the airport*

I got out of the car smelling the fresh air and oil of planes. I shivered from the breezy air as I walked inside looking for my plane. I walked over to where it is and waited on a bench for a little until they called the plane number. I grabbed my suitcase and got onto the plane sitting next to some sketchy looking guy. "Your pretty" He smiled looking at me. "Thanks" I replied. 'maybe he isn't that bad' I thought to myself.

*Colby POV:

I flopped onto the couch watching Sam walk back and forth. "Dude calm down" I insisted. "I can't!" Sam yelled. "she's probably fine" I stood up and placed my hand on his shoulder. "But what if she's not. She hasn't texted or called me back" Sam said shaking. "Bro... Calm down Kats just busy" I kept trying to calm Sam down until Kat called him back. Sam walked out to the balcony and closed the doors behind him. I pulled my phone out and tried texting Y/n. When she didn't text me I went over to her insta and started scrolling through her pictures. I guess you could say I'm obsessed with her. Which not gonna lie, is kinda true.

*Y/n POV:

I got off the plane admiring how beautiful LA was. I had forgotten to ask Colby what his address was, I wasn't gonna tell him I was coming. I would tell him I was gonna ship something to him.
Phone call:
Y/n: hey colbyy
Colby: hey y/nnn. What's up?
Y/n what's your addy?
Colby: why you want my address?
Y/n cause I'm shipping you and Sam something.
Colby: oh okay it's (random road lmao)
Y/n: okay thank you love youu
Colby: love ya to y/n
End

I screeched and ordered a Uber and when it came I got in. "Where to?" "(The road)" "alrighty" I watched out my window as the Uber drove. "Nice day out huh" he said. "Oh uh yea" I nervously laughed. After a few mins we arrived at their apartment. "Thanks for the ride" I smiled and walked up to the apartment building looking up. "Here go" I walked up the stairs looking for their room number. "26, 27, 28 ,29! Found it" I smiled. I took a breath and knocked.

*Colbys POV:

I watched as Sam talked to kat on the phone. I was laying down watching tv waiting to go do something with him until I heard a knock. I got up and walked over to the door and opened it. "Y/n!!!!" I yelled causing Sam to run in. "What?! What happe- y/n!!" Sam and I hugged her tightly and brought her over to the couch. "Omg y/n I can't believe your out here" Sam said with a huge smile. "Yea I actually talked to my mom.. and I had enough money so..." They both stared at me waiting for an answer. "I decided to move out here with you guys" I smiled hoping they'd be excited. Colby jumped off the couch and started skipping around. "Yes yes yes!!! I've waited for this moment!" He kept skipping around saying. "I'm glad you chose to move in with us y/n" Sam said happily. "So... Do I have a room?" "No there's only 2 but you can stay in this one" Colby pointed at a bedroom door. He opened the door for me and I got up to look inside. I could tell it was colbys by the look of it. And I could smell the colonel he would put on. "But Colby where would you sleep?" I looked at him confused. "Oh in sam's bedroom there's 2 beds" He looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes. "You sure? I could sleep on the cou-" "y/n.. it's okay. Enjoy yourself" I smiled and dropped my stuff giving Colby a hug. "I missed you bubs" I looked up at him. "I missed you to bubba" Colby sat on the couch turning off his show. "Wanna watch anothing? It's getting kinda late" I looked at the time as my stomach rumbled. "You think we could eat first?" "Sure. Sam" "what" "wanna go get some food?" Colby looked over at me then at Sam. "Sure why not" Sam and Colby through their shoes on and we left. I had to sit in the back of their car since they say in the front. I leaned my head against the glass and dreamt of what dating Colby would be like. Little did I know I dozed off and next I knew Sam was shaking my leg waking me up. "Y/n" Sam said shaking me. "Bubba wake up" Colby said softly from the driver seat. I lifted my head "hm?" I looked around. "Did we get food already?" "Yea bubs. But we know what you like. We just got home" I rubbed my head and looked at my phone. We brought the food inside and ate. "Movie?" Colby asked us. "Sure" Sam agreed. All I did was nod my head yes. We all sat on the couch and fell asleep half way through the movie.