Birthday Surprise

"BABE!!!" I shouted jumping around in his room. He jumped up quick and looked at me. "What's wrong?" He quickly asked. "It's my birthday" I smiled at him. "I'm finally 21" He gave me a big hug as I sat beside him. "So... What happened the rest of the night last night" I asked him. He told me what happened and nothing really did. "Oh shit... It's your birthday..?" Colby asked worried. "Y-yeah.." I let a little nervous laugh out. "Shit." Colby mumbled. "I-im gonna go babe" I smiled lightly and walked out of the room.

Colbys POV:

So it's y/ns birthday. Which!! I didn't forget. I'm just planning a huge surprise party for her. I'm gonna have kat take her out shopping all day and when she gets back shell be surprised. I hopped out of bed and thru shorts on. I ran downstairs and have y/n a kiss. "Your in a good mood" she said with a scoff. "Well yeah why wouldn't I be" I smiled at her. "Y/n wanna go shopping?" Her face lite up. "Yes!!" Once they left Sam, jake, and I started putting decorations up. "Jake what did u get her?" Sam asked him. "I got her some no name merch, maybe to much as well." Jake pointed to the couch where there was a bunch of merch. Shirts, pants, a phone case. "Nah she'll love it" I said looking at everything. "Sam, you?" I looked over at Sam. "I got her a necklace with her name on it, a red ruby ring, and a phone case" Sam looked at Colby. "I hope it's okay that I got her the necklace and ring" Sam looked worried. I smiled "Sam it's okay. I'm sure she'll love them." I went up to my room and grabbed the keys in my dresser. I got y/n the jeep Wrangler she's been wanting for a while now. I smiled as I looked at the car. "She's gonna love it" I went back inside and finished helping with the decorations. Everyone came over. Kevin, Reggie, xepher, Cassie, Tara and everyone else. "Their gonna be home in 10 minutes" jake pointed out. We put the last sign up and hid for a while. "She just texted me saying their home" Sam said. I guess sam told kat to text him. I heard the door unlock and when they walked in... "SUPRISE!!!" We all yelled. She stood their admiring everything as a smile began to grow on her face. "Omg no way" she said looking over at me. I ran over to her and she hugged me. "You didn't forget" I kissed her. "I would never." Everyone placed their presents down and we all sat in the living room talking as Sam came out with cases of whiteclaw. "Mr golbach," I said looking at him. "Those are for later." Sam pretended to be sad and walked out. Damn why is y/n so beautiful. She's so perfect. Her smile. Her laugh. God damn I'm lucky. Thoughts filled my head as I spaced off.

Y/ns POV:

I was talking with kat but then I looked over at colby. "Babe..?" I said but no answer. "Baby" I shook him a bit. Still, no answer. "Colby" I said louder as everyone looked over. His eyes closed and he fell back onto the back of the couch. "Colby" I said shaking him more. Sam got up and quickly ran over. "Colby bro" Sam checked his pulse and he was still breathing. "Baby" I shook him more. His eyes opened and he shot up. "Babe?!" I looked at him as he breathed heavy. "What just happened?" He asked. "I-i don't know" I said. We made sure Colby was okay before we all went back to talking. All of a sudden the lights went out and a bunch of different colored lights went on, music started playing and Sam yelled from the kitchen. "DRINK UP BITCHES" Everyone ran to the kitchen and grabbed some alcohol. I ran out with everyone and grabbed a whiteclaw to shot gun it with everyone. We all took whiteclaws and shotgunned them. After a bunch of drinks I was stumbling to the couch but I tripped over my own feet. Although Colby hadn't gotten so drunk. I think it might have been just in case I got to drunk.

Colbys POV:

I watched y/n as Sam and I talked. I wasn't planning on getting drunk, since it was y/ns 21st I knew she would get pretty drunk. I watched her dance around and trip a few times, although right after she got up like nothing happened. I loved that girl, and I'm so glad to call her mine. "Oh baaaaabe" she said stumbling over to me. "Yes princess?" I asked looking at her. "I love you" she said sitting on my lap. "Babe I love you to but... Can u maybe get off ." I nevously asked her. She began moving her hips back and forth on my growing boner. "Baby please" She started kissing my lips passionately. I couldn't help but start kissing her back. "Baby please your drunk" I whispered into her ear. She backed up placing her hand near my boner. "Later" she winked. Boy oh boy this is gonna be a long night I thought to myself. I watched and watched her for a good two hours before everyone left. She was so drunk she couldn't even stand or talk. She was sitting on the floor with her head on the couch, as her eyes were closed. "Baby" I said walking over to her. Sam, kat, Tara, and Jake all went up to their rooms already as for I was trying to get y/n up there. I slowly picked her up, when I did her arms just hung there. "Jesus babe how much did you actually drink" I gently kissed her forehead and walked upstairs. I placed her on my bed and went to grab her some water. As I was in the kitchen I saw all the presents still not open, and I'd seen the little box with the keys in them. "Tomorrow will be amazing babe. You'll be happy" I whispered to myself. I went back upstairs and y/n ended up puking on my bed. "Oh shit babe" I said going over to her. I grabbed her the trash can and handed it to her. "C'mon let's get you to the restroom". I brought her into the bathroom and she sat on the ground infront of the toilet. "Babe stay here I gotta go change my sheets" I walked out of the bathroom and changed my sheets. I wasn't mad or anything, everyone pukes at points. After I threw my sheets in the washer I went back into the bathroom and helped y/n back to my room. I picked her up and layed her on the bed, as I handed her the trashcan and pulled the blanket over her. I got into bed beside her and shut the life off as I kissed her head. "Goodnight beautiful"