Gone

"What did u just say? DONT FUCKING TELL ME TO SHUT UP" Colby screamed. "Go away Colby... Please" I teared up. "What the fuck?" Sam came in right behind Colby. "What's going on?" "Get out Sam" Colby pushed Sam out and locked the door behind him. "C-colby please don't hurt me" I whimpered. "COLBY LET ME IN" I heard Sam yell as he banged on the door. "Y/n!!" Kat yelled. "Why did I ever choose to date you" Colby said. "WHY. WHY DID I EVER CHOOSE YOU" "Colby ..  please don't hurt me. I didn't do anything to you." I said. "Have you been drinking in your room" I asked him. "SHUT UP YOU BITCH" Colby screamed at me. Sam busted the door in and grabbed Colby. "Get. OUT" Sam yelled at Colby. Colby grabbed some of his stuff and left. I sat in bed crying as Sam took my door off. "Sorry y/n" kat said.. When Sam walked into his room then came back out he said he'd seen all the alcohol Colby had been drinking. "Why does he do this?" I asked coming out of the room. "I don't know y/n. I really don't" Sam placed the door on the floor. "Y/n.. you won't be having a door for a few days" Sam said looking at me. "Okay" I sighed and sat down on the couch. Kat sat beside me as she layed her head on my lap and looked up at me. "I'm sorry y/n" she said pulling a blanket over her. "I'm tired" she murmured. Sam came over and sat on the other side of me. "Y'all seem to have a good bond" he smiled. "Im glad." I put my arm acrossed Kats chest and I rubbed her shoulder. Sam turned the tv on and let a long breath out. "I dont know what got into Colby" he said. "I know... But Sam can we not really talk about him right now?" I asked. "yeah ofc I'm sorry" Sam said picking a movie out. When Sam had started the movie kat had already been falling asleep. "I'm actually really glad you and kat are good friends," Sam said. "I thought you would hate her." "No she's really nice" I said putting my hand on her head gently. Sam looked at the time. "I'm gonna go to bed. If you want you could sleep in my room or out here or in your room" He said with a slight laugh. "I'll just sle ep out here with kat" I smiled and said goodnight as Sam went into his room leaving the door opened a bit. I put my head back and fall asleep. A few hours later around 2 am, I woke up with a bad stomach ache. "Kat.." I shook her a bit but she didn't wake up. "Kat.. please" I said again shaking her. She opened her eyes and rolled into her back facing up at me. "Yeah..?" She said rubbing her eyes. "Can u please get up for a moment?" Kat got up and I ran to the bathroom. I put the toilet seat up and hovered over it. I closed my eyes and hoped to God I didn't puke. After 5 minutes I grabbed the trash can and went back to the couch, when I got to the couch I seen kat dozing off. I sat on the couch and layed my head back as I felt kat lay back on my lap with a pillow and a blanket again. I put my arm over Kats side since she was laying on her left side. The next morning I woke up and I was feeling fine. Sam was in the kitchen making breakfast, so I grabbed my phone slowly and went onto the gram. I had seen Sam posted a picture of kat and I sleeping together on the couch. "God dangit Sammy" I laughed. He looked over at me and let a little laugh out. "First off, goodmorning and second you like the picture. I mean you guys looked cute" he said with a smile. I put my head back and smiled. "I guess you can't come eat until kat wakes up" Sam said placing food on the table. "Well I'm starving so she's gonna have to wake up." I said joking. "Kat," I whispered. "Wake up." Kats eyes fluttered opened and she looked at me. "Sam made breakfast for us" I said with a smile. We both got up and went to sit down. As I sat down I looked over at the empty chair, that's when I started drowning in my thoughts. I miss Colby. Why did he have to be like this. I want him back. I still love him. Please come back Colby. I need you. I didn't realize but I started to tear up. "Y/n..." Sam and kat both said. I shook my head and looked at them "you okay?" Sam asked. All I did was nod my head and begin to eat. I didn't finish eating all my food, the rest I jus put to the side. "You sure your okay babes?" Kat asked sounding concerned. I wanted to tell kat what's wrong but I feel like she wouldn't be happy Colby was on my mind alot. I got up and went into my room to grab clothes, after I grabbed clothes I went into the bathroom and took a long hot shower.

Colbys POV:

All I was doing was drinking. Drunk every night. I stayed at a hotel for what felt like months. But it had only been a few days. Their were so many empty cans and bottles. Clothes were everywhere. The hotel room was a mess. I missed y/n and I shouldn't have acted how I did. I didnt mean to scream at her. She probably hates me now... I need to stop drinking.

Y/ns POV:

After my shower I came out and sat on the couch looking over at kat. Sam had left to go shopping, since we needed some food. "I miss him" I mumbled. She looked over at me. "He's probably drunk out somewhere." She said sitting beside me. "I can't do this anymore kat," I said laying on her. She gently rubbed my side and said "yeah you can... I know you can. Your a strong women." I closed my eyes as I listened to kat talk to me. "Anyways, wanna go out for dinner?" "Sure" I smiled. We both got up and got dressed, in nice outfits. "Okay so," kat said walking out the door. "Were gonna go to a nice restaurant." I smiled again and said okay.a