Meet Up

Kat and I went home and got ready for bed. I was meeting Colby tomorrow morning so I wanted to get some sleep. I said goodnight to kat and went into my bedroom. "You guys are home pretty late" Sam said coming out of his bedroom rubbing his eyes. "Yeah sorry baby we got stuck in some traffic" Kat said kissing him. I layed in bed wishing I still had a door.. I sighed and tried falling asleep. "Oh y/n" Sam said stopping in my door way. "I got you a new door." Sam went into his room and came back with a door. "Aw thanks Sammy" I smiled at him. He put my door back in and checked to see if it was good. "Alright all good y/n" Sam said with a smile. "Again Sam, thank you" I smiled again as he shut my door. I went on my phone for a few minutes, seeing Sam had posted a pic of him with kat sleeping. I smiled and liked the pic. I put ny phone down and fell asleep. The next morning I was awoken by kat and Sam arguing a little. I sat up in bed and checked my phone, seeing texts from colby.

C: Thought I'd be better with you.. I can't stop thinking about you... (If u ain't know this song then like... Uh..😬😬)

I put my phone in my pocket and walked out. "You took it from me!" Kat yelled. "I did not! You left it somewhere!!" I yawned and looked at them. "What the hell are you guys arguing about?" "He took something from me!" Kat yelled again. "Did not!" Sam yelled back again. "Guys calm down are you looking for this" I held up Kats phone. "Why do u have it y/n?" Kat snapped at me. "Sorry... You left it in my room. I walked away as I felt something over run my body. I got dressed and grabbed my keys. I walked out of my room and to the front door. "Y/n... I'm srry" kat said from behind me. "It's fine kat." I said opening the front door. I walked out as kat began to say something. Before I could close the door kat walked away and into Sam's room. I got into my car and drove off to where Colby wanted to meet. When I got there I seen Colby and I walked over to him. "Hey y/n..." He said softly. "Hi Colby" I said as I sat beside him. "Im sorry y/n... I really am" Colby slightly stuttered. "I-i didn't mean to.. I was just drunk and I shouldn't have dranken so much" He said as he looked over at me. I felt bad... I wanted to get back with him. I placed my hand on his face "look, it's fine.." I said as I brought my lips closer to mine. "Y/n.." Colby said. I began kissing him as he brought me into his lap. "My car?" He asked. I smirked on his lips and nodded, as we walked to the car he pulled away. "No but for real y/n. I'm actually sorry" "I said it's fine" I mumbled as I began kissing him again. We got to his car and we both jumped into the back seat making out hardcore. Moans coming from my mouth as Colby began to take my clothes off, and he did the same. Things got heated pretty quick as he started thrusting in and out of me. "Fuuck I missed this" I moaned softly as Colby picked the speed up. Colby grunted lowly a few times causing me moan again. As Colby thrusted his sweat dripped from his chest onto mine. He kissed my neck as I moaned into his ear. "Fuck Colby I'm close" Colbys thrusts got sloppier as we both released. Colby got off me breathing heavily as sweat dripped down his forehead. "W-will you be my girlfriend again??" Colby asked trying to catch his breath. "Yeah... Of course I will" I smiled and got dressed as my legs shook. "Meet me back at home" I smiled. "Okay babe. Also did u get a new door..?" Colby asked nervously. "Yeah, Sam fixed it for me" I kissed Colby on the cheek and walked to my car. Colby and I got back to the apartment at the same time, as we walked up to the apartment room together. Before we entered the room he kissed me and opened the door. Sam turned around and saw Colby. "Leav-" I cut Sam off. "It's okay Sam... We're okay now" I smiled kissing him again. Sam let off a smile and turned back to the tv. "Y/n.." kat said from my room. Colby sat on the couch with Sam as I walked into my room and shut the door. "Yeah?" I walked over to her and sat on the bed. "I'm sorry how I snapped at you earlier" she said as she hung her head down. "Hey listen, don't be sorry it's perfectly fine" I looked at her. "Really..?" Kat said looking at me. I nodded and gave her a hug. (Later that night) I layed on the couch with colby, Sam, and kat as we all watched a tv series. I layed my head on Colbys lap and I started to fall asleep. A few moments later I felt Colby get up slowly, I was having this bad dream that I can't really explain. I felt Colby sit back down and move my head back to his lap. The next morning I was the first one up. I looked over at Colby sleeping, he slept so cutely. I gave him a gentle kiss and got up slowly. I walked to the bathroom, a few moments later I came out and layed back down. I scrolled thru the gram and tiktok for a little while. "Y/n" Sam said. "Yeah?" I looked over at him. "You sure your okay with colby now?" Sam asked. "yeah .. I think so" I hesitated. "If your not happy tell him" he said. I nodded and put my head back down. "Babe" Collby said with his raspy morning voice. "Mm?" I asked looking at him. "You wanna go out for breakfast? Or everyone" he said. "Yeah we could all go" I smiled. "Kats still sleeping though." Sam woke kat up and we all got ready. A double date? I thought to myself. We got into Sam's Tesla and drove to the café. We all walked in together and sat down, as we ordered I saw my friend Eric again.