I can't forgive you

"Please dont do it again" Kat pleaded. "I wont.." I wiped my tears and layed back in bed. "Sam! Were going back to sleep!" Kat slightly shouted from my room. And all i heard back was a quiet okay. Kat layed down with me having me lay on her chest. She hugged and held me until i fell asleep. The next day i woke up and sam was sleeping on the floor of my bedroom. I got out of the grip of kat slowly and walked out peeking into colbys room seeing shea and him sleeping. I grabbed a red marker and wrote on his door quietly saying "FUCK YOU" I slowly ran out of the room and quietly shut the door. I flopped onto the couch and layed there scrolling thru insta.... until shea came out. "Nice note" she snickered. "Get out" i snarled at her. "No" she laughed. "This is my place to you know" she laughed again. I teared up and went back into my room and cuddled up with kat again as my tears fell off my face and onto her arm. She fluttered her eyes open and hugged me as she rubbed my back. An hour or so later the door opened and sam asked what they wanted. "I wanted to talk to y/n" colby said with a soft voice. "Shes sleeping right now. Go away" Sam didnt stutter to say. Colby walked out slowly.

Colbys POV:

All i wanted to do was talk to y/n. I still loved her, and last night yeah shea and I did have sex. But thats bc she took advantage of me as i was drunk. This isn't far, i didnt mean to call her a slut. But when she said we were done... those words hurt. I layed on the couch holding one of my hoodies she always wore. "Hey babe im gonna go" shea said "dont call me that. We arnt dating" she scoffed and left. I layed there with tears falling onto the hoodie. "Please forgive me" I whispered to myself. I had seen what y/n wrote on my door as well... that hurt as well. I still sat there overthinking everythinv until i heard the same whine i would always run into the room when I heard it. "My stomach hurts kat"

Y/n POV:

"My stomach hurts kat" I whined as I got a horrible cramp. I layed in bed as kat slowly rubbed the lower part of my stomach. Colby opened the door and stood there with dried tears on his face. "Im sorry, she forced me last night and i didnt mean to say what I said" Colby said looking down. I turned away and faced the wall. "She doesn't want to talk to you Colby." Sam said sternly. "You know what Sam. Nobody asked you to talk for her" I looked at Colby. "He's right. I don't wanna talk to you." I turned back to the wall. Colby slammed the door shut and went into his bedroom slamming the door as well. "YK MY LIFE WAS PROBABLY LESS FUCKED UP BEFORE WE STARTED DATING Y/N" Colby screamed. I rolled onto my back and sighed. "WHY DID I EVER CHOOSE YOU" Colby screamed again. "I dont like when he screams." I closed my eyes and relax my muscles. (Later that night) Sam got up and left the room, I heard Colbys door open and Sam yelled. "GET OUT COLBY" Sam yelled. Colby stomped out and left. "you can come out y/n" Sam said. I came out of my room and sat on the couch. "I don't know what I did. I didn't do anything, it was Colby who did" I said to kat. "Yeah... I know but you know Colby" she said back. (Later that night) Colby came home as I was in my bedroom and he walked in. "Fuck you y/n" he said. "Shut up Colby"