Tour

I woke up the next morning in my bed. I looked around to see an empty room. I mean Colbys things were still in here but. I looked over at the time seeing it was only 6 in the morning. 'why am I up so early' I thought to myself. I laid back down and fell back asleep.

*Colbys POV:

I came out of our bedroom expecting to see y/n since it had been 11. I opened her door slightly and peeked in just to check on her. It had only been her first night. Plus I felt as she was my other half, I loved her. And by loved I mean loved. I went into the kitchen to make coffee for me, Sam, and y/n. "Colby" Sam said coming out of the room rubbing his eyes. "Your gonna show y/n around LA today right?" He looked at me, "yea ofc I am. Just waiting for her to wake up" Sam sat down on the couch and went on insta. "So Colby" Sam got up and walked into the kitchen. "Do you think y/n will like kat?" He looked at me hoping for a positive answer. "Yea I'm pretty sure she will. She's sweet like that" I said making eggs. "Want some?" I looked at Sam. "Sure" Sam sat down at the table as I heard the other bedroom door open and I saw y/n stumble into the kitchen. "Well goodmorning sleepy head" I said with a chuckle. "Goodmorning" she said with a smile.
"So y/n" I said placing 3 plates on the table. "I was gonna take you to show you around LA today" I looked at her. "I'd love that" She replied yawning. "How'd you sleep?" Sam asked. "Good actually" She said pulling her phone out.

*Y/ns POV:

I pulled my phone out to text my mom.

Text:
Y/n: hey ma
Mom: hi baby. How's la?
Y/n: it's good. Had a good night of sleep and today Colby is gonna show me around la
Mom: good good.
Y/n: also ma. In 3 weeks I'll be flying back down.
Mom: you didnt forget <3
Y/n: ofc I didn't. But love you mom I gotta go <3
End

I put my phone back in my pocket and sat at the table to eat. "Y/n I have something to tell you" Sam placed his fork down. "What's up sammy?" I looked over at him puzzled. "I got a girlfriend.. her name is Kat and I want you to meet her soon" He said trying not to make eye contact. I flipped my head and looked at Colby. "You got a girlfriend!! Sammy I'm so happy for you" He looked at me and smiled. "Well y/n it's 12:30 so we should get going. I'll drive" I smiled at Colby and got up. I placed my plate in the sink and went into my room to get dressed. Colby went into his room to get dressed.
*In the car
I was looking out my window when I started to get wrapped in my thoughts. 'i wish Colby was mine.' 'i like Colby but I don't wanna tell him' 'please be mine' I continued wrapping myself around my thoughts when I heard Colby calling my name. "Huh?" I looked over at him. "we're here bubs" I shook my head and looked at him staring him in the eyes. "You okay?" He looked back at me. I wasn't even thinking, I just crashed my lips onto his. He froze and I pulled away. "C-colby I'm sorry... I don't know what happened... I just like you" I said in shame as I put my head down. "Wait y/n.. I like you to.." He said lifting my chin. "Now let me go show you around and we'll talk about this later" he looked at me again with those eyes as he got out of the car. I got butterflies, those beautiful blue ocean eyes. I pulled out my phone and texted Sam

Text:
Y/n: Sammy!!
Sam: what happened?
Y/n: so you know how I like Colby..
Sam: yea..?
Y/n: I don't know what I was thinking I was just so wrapped in my thoughts I kissed him and told him how I felt.
Sam: omg did he say anything?
Y/n: all he said was he liked me back..
Sam: good luck y/n <3
End

I put my phone away and followed Colby around as he showed me different places. "Woah this is nice" I said talking pictures and posting them on snap. "Your my bestfriend Colby" I looked up at him. "And I don't wanna lose that bond" He sighed "you won't y/n. Even if things happen. You won't" I sighed in relief. Colby showed me a few more places and decided to go get some food. "Where should we eat?" Colby question making a U turn. "Taco bell?" I wondered. "Sure why not" I put my head against the window and looked out. "You okay y/n?" Colby said with concern. "Mhm just a bad headache" I said starting to get dizzy. While right down the street from taco bell I asked Colby quickly if he could pull over. I got out of the car and started vomiting. "Omg y/n" Colby unbuckled and ran over to me holding my hair back and rubbing my back. "Here y/n we'll just go home" I slowly got back into the car as I rested my head back closing my eyes. Colby got back into the car and drove home as fast as he could.

*Colbys POV:

While on our way to taco bell y/n asked me to pull over and she puked. Right now I was driving home with her sleeping in the passenger seat. I rubbed her thigh as I drove as fast as I could trying to get home to take care of her. I pulled into the parking lot and got out walking over to her side. I opened her door to see her. 'shes so cute when she sleeps' I thought to myself as I unbuckled her slowly and took her out. I closed the door locking it. That was the hardest thing I've ever done. I walked up to our apartment and knocked slightly. Sam came and opened it. "You guys came back but what happened to y/n?" Sam said whispering. "She puked and fell asleep" I brought her into her room and laid her on the bed taking her shoes off. I pulled the blanket over her as I placed a garbage can, glass of water, and one of my hoodies next to her. I slowly shut her door and walked out. "You guys were gone for quite some time" Sam commented. "yea i know there was just so much to show her" I sat on the couch as my body relaxed. "So do you like y/n?" Sam asked sitting next to me. "Yes... Why?" I looked at him. "Just wondering brother. Make her yours bro" Sam patted me on the shoulder. "I could try" I slumped down and turned on the tv.