Secret

As Sam kept driving the more kat and I talked and the more I felt I wasn't so straight anymore. Kat had her hand on my thigh this whole time. 'maybe to just comfort me' I thought to myself as I continued talking to her. I wasn't trying to assume anything... When we got to the diner I said I had to use the bathroom and Kat offered to come with me. I told her it was no big deal but she insisted she came with me. Sam got us a table and Kat and I went to the bathroom. I walked into the biggest stall as Kat followed me, "y/n.. I hate to say this but I think your beautiful." She said as her cheeks got red. "kat.. I do to.." I looked at her. "When I first laid my eyes on you I just got butterflies" She explained and I told her the same. "What if we dated and kept it on the low?" I looked at her and before I knew it she had me against the wall crashing her lips onto mine, slipping her tounge in a few times. She moaned a couple times as I rubbed her lower back down to her ass. I pulled my phone out looking out of the corner of my eye to see the time. "Shit kat we've been in here for 10 minutes..." I looked at her. "Shit" she said pulling me out with her. We both walked over to the table like nothing happened. "What took you girls so long?" "I felt a little light headed but I'm okay now" I said as Kat placed her hand on my thigh. I felt weird making out with a girl, cause I've never done it before. I was hoping this would only really be a one time thing, cause I really wanna be with colby.. We ordered and ate.

*Back at Sam and colbys place

"Guys can I spend the night?" Kat asked looking at Sam and Colby. "Ofc you can babe" "yea ofc. There's enough room in the bed y/ns sleeping in. I figured since you guys are both girls" Colby looked at us. "Is that okay y/n?" Colby asked politely. "Yea it is" I smiled and looked at kat. "Sleepoverrr!!" She screeched and jumped up and down. "Yayy!!" I jumped with her. We may be 20 but damn it felt nice to feel like a kid. "also y/n I put a tv in your room for you" I smiled and hugged Colby. "Thank you bubba's" "your welcome bubs. Now I'm gonna go start making dinner since it's 5." Colby walked into the kitchen and started to make something for dinner.

*Colby POV:

I walked into the kitchen to start making dinner. I couldn't stop looking at y/n. I just wanted to attack her neck and please her. But she wasn't my girlfriend. I sigh at the thought of that. I wish she was though. I wanted to do something tonight to get her to date me. I mean she admitted she liked me. When kat fell asleep that's when I was gonna make my move and tell y/n I need to talk to her in the living room. I smirked at the idea. After 25 mins I finished making dinner and everyone came and sat down. I placed the food in the table and sat with them. "So y/n" I said trying to start a convo with her. "Hm?" She said looking at me. "How do you like LA?" I wondered. "I love it" She gave me a smile and a look. After we ate we all sat down to watch a movie. Kat and y/n have a really good relationship already cause they fell asleep cuddling. I still wish I was hers. "Sam you think we should just go to bed? We gotta get up early tomorrow morning and film" Sam looked over at me. "Good idea" We picked the girls up to put them in their beds. I was thinking I wouldn't be able to do what I wanted with y/n until she woke up. "Colby?" She rubbed her eyes. "Hey bubs you fell asleep but can I talk to you in the living room?" I looked at her. "Mhm" Y/n and I sat on the couch saying goodnight to Sam. "So y/n.." I said rubbing my neck. "I know you know I like you bu-" Y/n crashed her lips onto mine.

*Y/n POV:

I crashed my lips onto colbys kissing him like no tomorrow. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do this" I said slightly moaning as I shivered from him rubbing my sides. I felt him grow and start to press it against my thigh. "Colby stop teasing me please" I whined on his lips. "Babygirl you gotta be quiet. We can't have them hear you" He said. He slowly started pulling my pants down. "You on birth control babygirl?" He asked before doing anything. All I did was nod as he got me undressed as well as himself. I gave him a nod as he slowly start pumping in and out letting me get used to his size. "God damn Colby it's huge" I moaned softly. All he did was smirk. He started going faster making me wanna scream but he kept holding his hand over my mouth. After a few minutes his thrusts kept getting sloppy as he shot his load in me making me try to catch my breath. He pulled out and got dressed helping me get dressed. "Y/n will you be my gf?" He asked looking at me. "Ofc I will babe" I said kissing him one more time and going back into my room to go to sleep. And I heard Colby go into his. I got into bed and Kat wrapped her leg over mine and snuggled into my shoulder as I softly kissed her forehead. 'i hope this isn't cheating' I thought to myself before drifting off to sleep.