Road Trip

I got up from my seat and ran over to him. "Eric!!" I yelled a little giving him a hug. "Hey.. is your boyfriend around?" He asked nervously. "Yeah why?" I said with a slight laugh. "Remember what happened last time..?" I nodded as I looked over at Colby. "Babe... Whos thi- oh Eric hey" Colby said with a smile. Wow Colby smiled at the guy that he screamed at last time... I thought to myself as I smiled. "How are you." Colby said. "Im good..." Eric said. We talked until our food came, and when it did Eric left. I sat at the table with Sam and kat as Colby went to use the restroom. We began eating as Colby walked back. One we finished eating we all got back into Sam's car. "So where now?" Sam asked looking into the mirror. "Uh... We coul-" I started saying. "We could go on a road trip to somewhere. Like a few days away. No plane. Just us in Sam's Tesla" Colby let off a bright smile as he looked at all of us. We all agreed and went home to pack. We didn't deicide where we were gonna go, but maybe we were just gonna go for a long long ride. "Guys where are we gonna go?" I asked popping my head out of my room. "There isn't really any plac specific place we wanna go so just wherever and if we see something cool we'll stop" Sam said sitting down with a suit case. We all finished packing and put everything in Sam's trunk and we got into the car. I pulled my phone out to check the time. It had been 12:39 already and we just started the road trip."kat look at that" I pointed out my window at a giant model airplane. "Ouuuu. Babe can I get that?" She asked Sam with a snicker. "Babe. That's huge" He said as he looked into the mirror. "I'm kidding I'm kidding." We kept driving but didn't really see much. "How about we stop at a beach" Colby suggested. Everyone agreed and we stopped at a beach. We got changed into out bathing suits and began running to the water. "Kat come here!" I slightly yelled. She swam thru the water and over to me. "What?" She asked looking at me. "Let's try and dunk the boys under water" I looked at her. "Okay let's do it" We both ran over to the boys and tried pushing them under water, but they both were to strong. After a few hours at the beach everyone had a bit of sunburn and it had been 3. We grabbed towels and jumped into the car. "Holy shit it's pouring" Colby said laughing. I shivered as I buckled my seat belt. "Baby I'm cold. Can I have your-" "hoodie? Yeah here" Colby handed me his hoodie and I put it on, as kat took Sam's. We agreed on stopping at a hotel for the rest of the evening. Sam put the key card up agants the scanner and we entered the room. I jumped onto one of the beds cuddling under the blanket as kat did the same on the other bed. "I'm going to take a shower" Colby said closing the bathroom door behind him. "I'm gonna go join him" I said as I got up. I slowly opened the bathroom door and closed it gently. I got undressed and got into the shower behind him. "Oh hi babe" Colby said turning around. "Hi baby" I said wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. Colby started to massage my head with shampoo on his hands. He washed his hair along with mine. I kissed his chest slightly as he turned the water off. We both got out and Colby wrapped the towel around his waist as I wrapped it around my whole body. I got dressed and Colby walked out in his towel. I dried my hair and walked out to Colby and I's bed. I layed in bed on my phone as Colby asked if he could get dressed as I nodded. "So y/n" Sam said sitting up. "How are things with you and Colby. You guys haven't been fighting.. that's good." I looked at Sam, "things are good and yeah we haven't fought." Sam grabbed a whiteclaw from his suitcase and looked at kat and I. "Want one." "Yeah I'll take one," I said. "Me too," kat agreed. Sam grabbed whiteclaws for everyone, including Colby. Colby walked out in sweatpants and grabbed his whiteclaw. We all shot gunned it and layed down in our beds to watch tv. "I'm getting hungry," Colby said patting his stomach. "Let's get food." Sam looked at him. "I'll post mate us some food" Kat agreed and we got panda express. Sam ran down to the first floor of the hotel and grabbed the food 35 minutes after we ordered it. "Maybe after the food we should just leave. I mean it's a road trip not a stay at a hotel road trip" Sam said. We all agreed that it was a good idea. When I opened my food I got the overwhelming feeling I wasn't so hungry anymore. I closed my food and placed it on the end table beside the two beds, when I did everyone looked at me and asked if I was okay. "Y-yeah I'm okay just not feeling well" I layed down and pulled my phone out. "Babe yk we're gonna be leaving right after we eat" "yeah.. I know baby thanks" I sat up and kissed him.

Colbys POV:

Y/n had been acting off, although she just said she wasn't feeling good. Sam gave me a look and I looked at y/n. She had already been dozing off. "She sleeps alot more now Colby" Sam texted my phone. I nodded and looked at y/n, I don't know whats been up with her. She's been sleeping alot more, eating less, not wanting to do much. I gently grabbed her phone out of her hands and placed it beside her. Once everyone finished eating we grabbed the stuff we brought in and Sam and I brought it to the car as kat stayed in the room with y/n. We came back up to the room and I picked y/n up. We walked to the car and I put y/n in as Sam helped kat in. "It's getting pretty late" sam said. "eh it's only 8" I said. "We were at the hotel for 5 hour?!" I nodded and began driving. "Babe I'm gonna get some sleep" kat said from the back. "Okay" sam said. I saw kat lay her head on a pillow she had and fall asleep. A few hours later we just decided to go home. When we got home it was around 12. I picked y/n up gently as sam did the same for kat. We brought them up to our rooms and we all fell asleep. Jake let us come over his parents house to have the party, since his parents were gonna be gone all week.