Meeting New People

*Y/n POV:

I woke up the next morning in my bed with my clothes on from yesterday. I was sitting in bed when I got a horrible cramp. "Ahh fuck" I whined holding my stomach. Colby came in and looked at me. "What's wrong bubba?" he said sitting next to me. "I have a cramp" I put my head back. "Here I'll go get you some Tylenol" Colby said walking out. I laid back down in bed still holding my stomach. "Goodmorning y/n" Sam said smiling. "I want you to meet kat today" I smiled. "I'd like that" The cramp came back and I groaned waiting for Colby to come back. "Here babes here" Sam gave Colby a look. "What was that for?" Colby asked handing me the Tylenol. "Oh nothing" Sam grinned. Sam and Colby walked out and I could faintly hear them talking but I couldn't make out what they were saying. I closed my eyes hoping the cramp would go away.

*Colbys POV:

I walked out and San stopped to talk to me. "You guys are dating?!" I sighed "no.. not yet" Sam gave me a funny look. "C'mon she's your bestfriends get wit her. You guys are soulmates. You guys remember how close you were before we moved out here?" I looked at Sam. "Yeah I remember" "You guys were cute together. I've always shipped you two" Sam chuckled. "Well I'm gonna go tell y/n we're gonna go meet with kat in an hour" Sam walked into her room and coming back out immediately. "And she's sleeping again." Sam let a sigh out and flopped onto the couch texting kat. "Wait no Sam I'll wake her up." Sam placed his phone down and I went into her room. "Babes wake up" I shook her a little. She opened her eyes looking at me. "I fell asleep again..?" "Yea only for a few minutes, but Sam wants to take you to meet kat" Her eyes widen. "Oh yea I forgot!" She jumped out of bed and started getting ready as I respectively walked out and sat next to sam. "She's getting ready" "okay" I saw Sam smile.

*Y/n POV:

I picked out a nice outfit and did my makeup. I smiled at myself and grabbed my phone and shoes as I walked out of my room. I looked over at San and Colby to see each of them had their mouths wide open. "Don't catch flies boys" I said with a laugh. "You look beautiful" Colby said nudging Sam's shoulder. "yeah you do" Sam said quickly. "So are we leaving?" I looked at Sam. "Of course" San opened the front door for me and I waved to Colby as he slowly waved back. I smirked as I saw him throw his hands on his lap and keep them there. "So Sammy." I said getting into his brand new white Tesla. "Ouuu dream car huh" "yup" Sam replied with a smile. "What is kat like" Sam explained so many things to me about Kat, I fell in love with her personality as soon as Sam mentioned it. "I'm excited to meet her" I had a ear to ear smile on. When we got to Kats apartment it was nice. Pretty new and modern. "Follow me" Sam said leading me into the building. We came up to a room number that was 78, Sam knocked on the door and there she was, Kat. She was beautiful. She smiled as she saw me. "Hi I'm kat" she held out her hand. "I'm y/n" I hesitated to say. She was just beautiful.. I'm second thinking on being straight. I laughed at that thought. "We cmon in y/n" She gave me a smile and gave sam a kiss. We all say down and decided what we were gonna go do. "We could go out for lunch?" Kat looked at us. "Y/n? That okay?" "Yea ofc" I smiled. Sam looked at his phone for places to eat. "There's a diner near by" Sam looks up from his phone. "We could go there" Kat got up and walked to get her shoes. All I did was stare. I got wrapped around my thoughts again, just staring out into space. "Y/n?" Kat shook me. I shook my head, "hm?" "C'mon we're leaving." I got up and we got into the car. Kat and I sat in the back talking and getting to know each other. "So are you and Colby dating?" As soon as she said his name I instantly got butterflies. "No.." I said trying to hide the fact I was upset about that. "You guys look cute together" She smiled as Sam agreed. "I know I mean I really do like him. I just don't know if he's actually ready. I mean he just got out of a toxic relationship with shea. And shea still wants him back." I sighed looking out the window as kat laid her hand on my thigh. "Look, everything is gonna work out some way don't stress out about it" She looked at me with her beautiful eyes. 

This one is a bit shorter but in the next one things are gonna get a little spicy between y/n and kat🥴