Hungover

The next morning I woke up and y/n was still in bed facing towards me. She looked so cute when she slept. I kissed her forehead and got out of bed. Sam and I were gonna drive back to our apartment, since last night we had a party at Jake's parents house. They have a giant mansion and have many guests rooms. Plus they were gonna be gone all week. I walked downstairs and seen the mess everyone made. "Damn" I said rubbing the back of my neck. "Yo we gotta clean this up" Jake said walking downstairs. "Yeah" I said looking at him. We started cleaning up and before we knew it we were done. We packed all the presents into Sam's trunk. "Omg" I wiped my forehead. "It's hot out". Jake agreed and we went inside turning the AC on as we flopped down onto the couch. "Damn" Jake said putting his head back. "When are you guys planning on leaving?" "Whenever they wake up. Y/n was rlly drunk last night, she threw up on the bed but I threw those sheets in the washer and dryer." I said looking over at jake. "I had a feeling she was gonna drink alot last night" jake said as he burped. We looked at each other and both laughed. "You guys cleaned up?" Sam asked. Jake and I looked at Sam and nodded. "We should start heading home though" Sam said. "Are the girls up?" I asked looking at him. "No I dont think so" I sighed and pulled my phone out waiting for the girls to wake up until.. "babe come here quick!!" I ran upstairs and into the bedroom we were sleeping in. "What's wrong princess?" I asked her. "I feel like I'm gonna puke" She held her stomach and leaned over the trash can. I helped her up and brought her to the bathroom, I sat outside of the door. She stayed In the bathroom for a little while and then she came out. "Babe can we go home" She said rubbing her head. "Yeah ofc we can" I went downstairs and asked Sam if he could wake Katrina up. Once she was up we all got ready, said bye to Jake and Tara, then left. "Can we stop and get some stuff at the mall?" Y/n asked.

Y/ns POV:

"can we stop and get some stuff at the mall?" I asked. "The mall? Y/n you and kat and hungover" Sam pointed out. "Yeah bu-" "babe we're just gonna go home and relax today. Plus you have to opened all the gifts." Colby said. I sighed and looked out the window. A few minutes later I felt like I was gonna puke. "Babe pull over." I said. Colby quickly pulled over and unbuckled, getting out of the car. He came over to my door and he held my hair back. Sam and kat sat there worried about me. "I think I'm good.." I said slowly bringing myself back into the car. "Maybe next time babe. A little less achohol"  he said with a snicker. "It was my 21st what do you expect" I said giving him a face. Sam and kat laughed and Colby started to drive again. I rested my head on Kats shoulder and closed my eyes. She put hers on mine and we both fell asleep. When I woke up I was in Colby and I's bed and he wasn't in here. "Baby?" I asked coming out of the room. "What princess?" He asked from the bathroom. "what are you doing?" I questioned rubbing my head. He opened the door "about to take a shower. You wanna join?" I nodded and walked in. "Where's Sam and kat?" "Sleeping" Colby said. I got undressed and got into the shower as Colby followed behind me. "I don't feel good today" I whined placing my head on Colbys chest. "Babe your hungover that's what happens" he said. We took a shower then he made him and I some food. "Will I be better tmrw?" I asked him. He nodded and sat beside me on the couch. "You wanna watch a movie?" Colby asked as I cuddled into colbys chest. "Sure" I said with a smile. "Conjuring 3?" He asked. "Let's watch that later. I wanna watch that movie at night" I looked up at him. "Okay we can" Colby turned on the office. (Later that night) All day we didnt do anything, all day I felt sick. Sam and Colby had left to get us all food. "We're back" Sam said opening the door. They brought the food over to the couch and we all sat down and watched conjuring 3. Today was a boring day, but after the movie everyone was sleeping and I heard snoring. I couldn't fall asleep at all. I heard someone start to wake up so i quickly shifted and pretend to sleep. "Babe" kat said quietly as I heard Sam wake up. I felt them get up and go to their bedroom. I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling. The only noises I heard were beeping of horns, people talking, and Colby snoring. Colbys snoring would always help me fall asleep, but tonight it didn't. He never had a loud, noisy, annoying one, he always has a quiet one that was in some way kinda peaceful. I would say happy ever after but my life was always crazy. I never went to see my mom again. I hope she'll remember me.

Okay so- ik this story was pretty bad. And ended on a bad part but I will work on another story probably called "Lovers." Thank you guys for the support on this story <3.  Future stories will definitely be better I promise :)) thanks again <33333