Avatars

Korra fought and fought her way through the enemies but something didn't seem right. 'Where's Zaheer?' She thought as she looked around but couldn't find him. She looked back towards their defense finding them fighting the enemies as well.

Asami and her chi-blockers took down the benders with ease and the electric glove made it easier. The mecha suits were still holding strong but moved slowly. "Asami look" someone in a mecha suit pointed in the air. Asami looked up finding a bald man flying in the air 'Zaheer' "there too" he pointed way off in the distance at a truck. 'Where the hell are they going?'

"Kuvira hold down the fort" Asami demanded the earth bender "you 8 with me" she started sprinting with the 8 chi-blockers following her. Her eyes widen when she realized where they're going 'the air temple' her heart raced and somehow she ran even faster 'I have to get to Sokka'

Korra notice 9 of the defenders running away, Asami just so happens to be the one leading them. 'Shit' she finally found Zaheer "You 3 follow my lead!"  She sprinted wanting to catch up with Zaheer.

—Sokka's Pov—

I joined the airbender kids and Bolin for breakfast, it was really quiet. Their father was in the war along side my mother and Asami. I just hope they're okay.

After breakfast I walked outside to have the view of the ocean, I looked up seeing the statue of Avatar Aang. "Whatcha doing?" I heard a soft voice behind me, I turned to meet the voice of a young boy "oh hey Rohan, I'm just thinking"

"About?" He asked me

"I'm going to tell you something, but don't think I'm crazy or anything" I said to him which made him smile a took a seat on the floor ready to listen to me "I'm the Avatar" I said it like nothing. Rohan raised his eyebrow and started bursting out laughing "you? The Avatar? okay and I'm the fire lord" he joked

"Rohan i'm being serious"

"He's telling the truth" we heard another voice. "Gran gran" Rohan said seeing Katara walk in "wait he is the Avatar?"

"Not the Avatar, a Avatar, his mother is too" Katara confessed to us

"Wait so you did know along?" I questioned earning a nod

"It's a long story, let's just say Aang sent the spirit Raava into Korra when she was born, the thing was that she was too weak or so I thought, it was actually Raava herself that was weak, she was close to dying until your mother became pregnant with you and I guess Raava survived off out 2 living organisms, but I guess she split" master Katara said to us "Rohan, why don't you teach Sokka some moves?"

"Ok!" Rohan smiled and started air bending But not violently it was more graceful movements more graceful than water bending. "Mirror him" Katara said.

I started to mimic every step, I relaxed my breathing and closed my eyes as I felt the energy around me shift. I opened my eyes seeing wind and leaves float around us, Katara watch us as we dance together with the wind, I was amazed by the view, if only my mother can see me.

"So the little brat is a Avatar" we heard a raspy voice. We found a floating man with a evil grin on his face

"Zaheer" Katara said sternly. She water bent the ocean water attacking him "go inside, I'll hold him off!" She told us.

Me and Rohan ran back into the temple. I told Pema and the other airbender kids what was going on, Jinora and the white lotus guards ran out to help Katara. Pema took the rest of us through the temple to leave through the back.

"Where do you think you're going?" A woman with water arms stood there blocking our exit.

Meelo and Ikki air bent the woman blasting her far back making her stumbled on the floor "get out of here!" Pema yelled at us. Rohan took my hand and dragged me away from the dangerous woman. While dragging me with Bolin following behind us, we headed for the exit that led to the training grounds but then appeared a built man covered in Tattoos.