Okay okay last headcanon for 2 days

HEADCANON#21
Nico sat on the porch of the Hades cabin . The cool air breeze made him feel at peace , and tonight he needed it more than anything.
One year. It had been one year since him and Reyna battled the doors of death. He felt the anxiety he felt then build up inside him , and the only thing he could do was wait until morning. After an hour of sitting there , he heard the Roman cabin door open slowly . "Reyna?" He called quietly to the roman who came to visit CHB for a bit. "Nico!" She said as she nearly ran over to him. She sat down next to him on the step and put her head on his shoulder . " why am I still so scared ? " she said with tears in her eyes. Nico's eyes began to water as well trying to think of a good answer to her question. " I - I don't know." Reyna sniffled as she continued. "I know the war is over and I know we're never going back in there , but I just can't help and always feel like I'm waiting on the edge of my seat for the next bad thing to happen to us." Nico pulled her in close to him. "I'm not saying nothing like that is gonna happen to us again , but I am saying you'll never go through it alone. I'll always be there with you , and we can work through anything. We always do "