Headcanon !

Alright alright , tomorrow is fanart ...

Reyna sat by the field of Camp Jupiter staring into the distance with her feet dangling over the edge . She had just gotten a letter from her sister saying that she couldn't visit her for winter break at camp this year , Hylla couldn't come . Hylla meant everything to her . She was the only family she had left . Reyna loved to share her experiences and adventures with her , crack jokes , talk , and argue with her . All day she had been holding back her tears because she didn't want anybody to think she was stupid or tell her "there's always next year." She was so deep in her thoughts she didn't notice Nico di Angelo sneaking up behind her . He put his hands on her back and yelled "BOO! " Normally something like this wouldn't upset her but because she was already upset and emotional she turned to him sobbing. "Nico" she sobbed "why would you do that ?! " Reyna said to him letting out sobs. "Oh , Reyna ... I.. I - didn't..." Nico stuttered. Reyna continued to cry while wiping her eyes. She didn't care. Her sister didn't have time for her anymore. Nico slowly sat down on the field and swung his legs on the edge. "I'm sorry Reyna , I didn't mean to upset you ." Reyna's crying slowed "I - It's not that, my sister, she - she " Reyna started sobbing again . Nico awkwardly wrapped his arm around Reyna. "I understand Reyna I had a sister too. Her name was Bianca and she was my best friend. She died four years ago , and I miss her so much. "It's gonna be ok. I promise."