Chapter Three

Chapter Three-You are lying to me

"Urgggh, I can't sleep".I said to myself .I wasn't able to sleep because of two reasons, one reason was Ajen and second reason was that I took a nap when I came home but the important reason was Why Ajen called me tomorrow at his place. I was tossing and turning in my bed to sleep.I sat up and was thinking what to do so I picked my phone from the table next to my bed and called my bro James. He was my escape from my stress and sadness.Two bell rang ,third one rang after forth one he picked.

"What the fuck do you want Riva,I was sleeping and let me tell you normal people sleep at this time" he said in a angry tone .I knew James loves to sleep and no one dare to wake him up. But he loves me more than his sleep.

"Hey Jam,I thought our parents taught you manners.When someone calls you ,you ask them how they are you don't cuss them."I said him to annoy him more.

"First of all don't call me Jam you know I don't like that and second if someone calls me at this time I don't pick their calls and if I do I cuss them badly but you are my sister and I love you so I picked the call because I missed you."he said.

"oh Jam.I missed you too, mom and dad are missing you too."I said.

"I know Riva, how was you first day at school?"he asked.

"It was fine But I missed you in school.Eyaana is also fine she was telling me how was her vacation with her boyfriend and you know how she act when she is telling about her boyfriend" I said.

He chuckled "I know she called me to tell me that she miss me and then she talked about her boyfriend Christ ,I also warned her not to let him in her pants easily I know Christ very well any his playboy techniques but he says he loves her so I trust him little bit and if he tries and hurt my sister Eyaana I will kick his ass you know"he said .My brother is a gossip queen and very protective over his sisters and Eyaana is not blood related but she is a sister to him and me.

"Jam,Jam,Jam did you forgot that we kicked your ass in the fight and Eyaana can handle her fights and so do I"I said.

"I know that but you both didn't kicked my ass I let you both to do that"he said.

"Oh brother tell that to yourself so that you can have your beauty sleep, Bye Jam I love you"I said

"Bye Riva, I love you too"he said.And I hung up the phone before he can ask me about Ajen.

I laid on my bed thinking about Ajen he is acting weird after he came from his vacation. He is keeping distance between us.No kiss ,No hugs heck he is not even talking to me as usual. He is acting like he has become a very calculative person.But his eyes tell me that he still love me.And I was thinking about our moments and sleep took over me .

Beep

Beep

Beep

My alarm clocking was buzzing continuously I didn't wanted to wake up but I have to. I wake up went to take shower and do my usual things that I do after I wake up. Yesterday I text Eyaana and told her that I was meeting Ajen and bunking the school.Her sister is a nurse so she was giving Eyaana leave slip of my name to give in the school so my principal don't call my parents. I don't want to tell my parents that I was meeting him they will know there is something fishy and they will worry and I don't want that.

I went downstairs and in the kitchen to have my breakfast.

"Hey Eddie,What is todays special breakfast?"I asked my chef.He is a kind of a family to us.

"Vana ,Pancake with lots of chocolate syrup and chocolate milkshake"he said.He calls me Vana half of the staff calls me vana and the others call me ma'am which I don't like.