Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight – Everything will change today – Part Two

Sean POV –

I am seriously confused should I help her or not but what she said about ajen was right at some point he doesn't deserve Johns wrath. I don't know, when my vaana grew so mature that she knows what love is and how to protect your loved ones. I don't know what her plan is but I know she will make me help her whether I liked it or not.

" The plan is I am gone act as if I lost my 2 years of memories. I will act as if I am in freshmen year now and I don't know what happened in this past 2 years." She said in one breath.

I was in shock, is this girl for real. I think she hit her head pretty hard she is gone crazy. How could she act that nothing happened?

"Are you crazy Vaana, this is your plan" I faked a clap for her " and you think they will believe you?" I asked her.

"They will not believe me but they will believe you. Don't you think you are the doctor? I have seen in movies, it happens when you hit your head, sometimes you lose your memory. And please, don't start that this is a real-life and blah blah I know this is a real-life but you must have seen some cases like this, it is normal. You just need to tell them I lost my memory of the past 2 years, it is that simple." She said.

"Simple....you think this is simple. No, it is not at least for you. You know how much you need to be careful around people. Because your parents, James and Eyaana know your whole life and if they speak anything about your past 2 years, in front of you and if by mistakenly you will respond they will get to know that you were lying and I was lying too. Vaana you just don't have to act for today but you have to act for the rest of your life that you don't remember anything about that particular year. You have school to attend where you will meet your friends who might be your friends from junior year, in front of them you need to act as if, you don't know them. Your courses, the classes that you took in those years you have to forget about them all and act as if you never attended them. I am telling you it is going to be damn hard on your part." I said.

"Sean I know." She tried to say but I cut her off saying.

"Oh, you know? What do you know? Did you thought about your parents and James? No, you didn't. I know they are relieved that you are out of a coma but at the same time, they are going to be upset and sad that you lost your memory. The Vaana that I used to know she used to cherish the memories she had and here you are willing to destroy the memories that you created with your family and friends in those 2 years. Vaana I understand your reasoning for doing this but I need you to think about this again because if we start with the plan then there is no going back." I said with a hope that she will understand but with whom I was kidding she is Siravana Williams she will do what she thinks and here she goes.

"That's enough sean, What do you think that I haven't thought about what you said? Sean, when I thought about this plan I also knew the consequences and also I know what I am getting myself into. I know my parents will be sad and upset but it's worth saving ajen's life cause I am alive I am not dead. I used to cherish memories I still do but I can't have both things at the same time either I can live my life as it was earlier and let ajen's life get ruined or I can bury my memories and let ajen live his life as he is living now. You better know, what I will choose. And for the acting part, I am good an actor you know that very well." She said and on the last part, a Chuckle left my mouth but I covered it with coughing.

"Sean you can laugh dude, there is no need to be serious as if I am on a death bed. I will act my whole life there is no big deal. I need to be careful when I am around my family and friends. I know the pros and cons of my plan. So please, do not worry about me." She said while taking my hand in her hands. Where I should comfort her she was the one comforting me. This girl is something else and I am proud of my daughter. She wasn't looking at me she was looking at the wall in front of her because she knows her eyes will betray her but not her words.