The Bride Who Wore Converse

• Dedicated kay Cassandra Garcia

I sighed as I left starbucks while drinking my Mocha Frap. I really should've accepted the job interview in the Velezious, a dress shop, than apply for a job in Carlos, a gadget company which is the building next to starbucks. I thought applying for Carlos would be great since Benjamin Dawson, the CEO is my bestfriend and starbucks is just a walk away but when I got inside Ben was laughing at me saying I was an Idiot for believing him that he would give me a job. As I walked down the street I kicked some pebbles away to let my anger get out when suddenly I got this feeling that someone was following me. I looked at my right, a saw a dog taking a piss, not a nice picture I tell you. I looked at my left, I can just make out the strange figures across the street. I got this feeling that something not nice will be happening. I looked at my back and gasped when two men in suits is approaching me. I walked a bit faster, I was stopped when someone put a handkerchief on my face. I tried hard not to inhale for I know what it is but I failed. Before I lost my consciousness I heard one man talking over the phone saying 'We got her'...

I woke up on a nice bed in a room I don't know. I quickly scanned my clothes and gasped, I wasn't wearing my shirt saying 'Keep Calm and Eat Waffles', jeans and purple converse anymore, instead, I was wearing a white flowing gown barefoot. A man went in the room and said, "Good thing you are awake Cadence Smith, I am Max Hunter, now you're probably wondering why are you here". "I am not Cadence Smith! I am Cadence Stephans! You got the wrong girl!" I roared, they kidnapped the wrong girl. Erase that, they pissed the wrong girl. All he did was chuckled, I gave him my best death glare. "Actually, your mother never married Mr.Stephans" he said as he grinned. "Woah, so what if she didn't get married to my father?! you kidnapped the wrong girl!" I told him, so pissed off. He glanced at me and looked away, "Are you stupid? If we kidnapped the wrong girl then we wouldn't know about you". He's right, Face Palm. "So what do you want?" I asked him, I am dying to get out of this place. "Here's the thing, your mom and I made a deal that if I get to marry any of her family members who are single she will give us 70 percent of her shares in business. When I researched about her family, I got the information that you and your brother are the only single people" He said, "and I'm not interested in the same gender of mine" he added. I can't help but laugh at this and he got his turn to glare at me. "That's just a formal way of saying 'I'm not a gay'" I said as I tried to stop laughing. He coughed to get my attention, "So you will be married in an hour to me" he said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi People :) so what do you think? *hides behind a chair* Sorry if it isn't nice, I'm not expert in this.. ^^