𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕖𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤 (𝕀𝕀𝕀)

A few minutes later, the odd group was all crowded around a table in the back part of the pub, eating soup and drinking down some fairly salty tea. Well, everyone except for Din that is, who Ellia kept glancing sideways at the whole time.

"Trask is a black market port." Bo-Katan was explaining. "They're staging weapons that have been bought and sold with the plunders of our planet. We're seizing those weapons and using them to retake our homeworld. Once we've done that, we'll seat a new Mandalo'r on the throne."

"That planet is cursed." Din responded blankly. "Anyone who goes there dies. Once the Empire knew they couldn't control it, they made sure no one else could either."

"Don't believe everything you hear." Bo-Katan countered. "Our enemies wanna separate us. But Mandalorian's are stronger together."

Din glanced to his right, where the child was sitting, messing around with his small bowl of soup.

"That's not part of my plan." he said, "I've been quested with returning this child to the Jedi."

There was a brief pause as his words fell across the table. Bo-Katan looked back at him with a new expression of interest.

"What do you know of the Jedi?"

"Nothing." Din admitted, "I was hoping you would help me by Creed."

The three blue-clad Mandalorian's shared a long, contemplative look. They engaged in a silent conversation that Ellia wasn't even going to try and decipher.

"I can lead you to one of their kind." Bo finally said. That got Din's attention, causing him to look up, surprised. "But first we need your help on our mission."

Ellia blinked in confusion,

"Mission?" she questioned.

Bo-Katan looked over at her, raising her eyebrows slightly.

They followed the group of Mandalorian's across the dock. By this time, it was just about dawn. The purple-orange hue beginning to come over the horizon.

Propping themselves up on the top of the Razorcrest, they stared out at a distant landing pad. This one was distinctly separated from the rest of the dock, and resting on it was the large silhouette of a cargo ship.

"You see that Imperial Gonzanti freighter?" Bo pointed out, "It's being loaded with weapons as we speak. According to the port's manifest, it's scheduled to depart at first light."

"So we stow away?" Din asked.

"We've been hitting 'em pretty hard." the younger Mandalorian girl, who Ellia had come to know as Koska, spoke up from where she was slouched against the cockpit window. "They scan for life forms as a precaution before pushing back." she explained.

"If you wanna do this with five, you're gonna need the element of surprise." Din noted.

Bo-Katan raised an eyebrow, glancing briefly to his left at where Ellia was standing. But before she even had time to question the odd look, the woman had already turned back around.

"Exactly." she noted with a nod. "The freighter will maintain trawling speed while inside the shipping lanes and then ascend in orbit. We'll jet up when they're cruising in atmosphere. The tower won't allow them to climb until they've left the port's airspace."

"Troops?" Ellia asked.

"A squad at most."

"And they couldn't hit the side of a Bantha" the male Mandalorian added with a smirk.