Chapter Four!!

*Kylie*

"Ohh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shinnin'.

Her hair, her hair flows perfectly without her tryin'.

She's so beautiful, and I tell her every dayyy," my phone's alarm played Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars signaling it was time for me to wake up and start my day.

I walked into the bathroom and washed my face. Hey, a clean face is a happy face!! I grabbed a pair of white short shorts, my black converse, and a dark blue tank top with a black heart on the front. I put on my clothes and went to do my makeup. I put on Smokey eye shadow and a tin line of eye liner on my top lid. Get this! With eye liner, people say I look GOTH! Umm, news flash, I'm blonde with blue eyes and I where different colors!! Oh well! I applied mascara and started straightening my hair. It flowed about and inch and a half above mid chest. I braided my side bangs and clipped them to where they created a bump in the front of my head. I slipped on a watch my mom gave me when I was twelve that had diamonds surrounding the face before applying deodorant and my Twilight Woods perfume.

I put my phone in my back pocket and grabbed my side bag putting it over my neck and put my arm through it.

"Sam, are you ready? I'm going down to feed Sarah and then I'll be ready go."

"Yeah, let me grab my bag and cell and I'll be ready to go."

"Sarah!! Breakfast!!" I called out as she came running towards me. I poured the food in her dog bowl as Sam came downstairs ready to head to work.

"Let's go fulfil the joy of making drinks for money!" She said sarcastically.

***

"Iced coffee please. Venti," the woman around age twenty-two said.

"Sure, that'll be $4.34," I responded. Just this one last drink and I'd be off to lunch with my best friend, new friends, and boyfriend. I couldn't believe I was dating Zayn!!

I collected the money and gave the girl back her change and began making the coffee.

"Here ya go," I said handing over the drink and she thanked me.

I hung up my apron and Sam and I met the boys outside who were in a black SUV.

"Hey Sam, Kylie!!" Niall waved along with the other boys.

"Hey!" We responded with smiles.

Liam saved a seat for Sam and she sat with him and Niall whereas I sat with Zayn and Louis.

"Hey Ky!!"

"Hey Lou!!" We grinned widely and funny at each other and laughed.

"How's my beautiful girl?" Zayn asked poking my cheek.

"She's STARVING!!!"

"Oh dear, LIAM!!! WE HAVE ANOTHER NIALL ON OUR HANDS!!!!!!" He shouted.

"Ah no!!! Come on, Kylie!!" Liam joked back.

"It's true. Kyles can eat like a PIG. Watch out, Zayn!!" Sam said smirking at me.

"Thanks Sammyyy!!!!"

"No problem, Kylieee!!!!"

Zayn laughed and kissed my cheek.

"And how's my sexy boyfriend today?" I questioned winking at Zayn flirting.

"I am great now that you are here with me," he winked and flashed me his amazing smile I love so much.

"We're hereeeeee!!!!" Niall cheered as we piled out of the car.