Chapter Eleven!

For you Tina the llama ;) (Ava!).

****

*Harry*

I woke up with my arms around Kylie.

Last night flashed into my mind...

*Flashback*

We drove to her house and were all lovely dovey and crap when Kylie suddenly acted weird. Like depressed.

"Ky, are you alright?"

She looked at the ground, "Harry, I don't think we should do this. It's too fast. My emotions are screwed and I just can't."

She sat on her bed, head in hands.

I ran to her and rubbed her back.

"Hey, shhh, Kyle, calm down. I...I completely understand. You're stuck in some sort of triangle and it's understandably hard. We can remain friends and see what happens, alright? Let's just be good friends and if we end up feeling for one another in the future, we can try it, okay?"

Crack.

Crack.

Crackity crack crack.

My heart was in a trillion pieces but I had to respect her. I couldn't do this to sweet, innocent Kylie.

"Thanks, Harry. I totally agree. You're a great friend."

She hugged me and I headed towards the door.

"Umm, Harry...It's eleven. You can stay the night if you want. I don't want you to drive back at this time."

I hesistated then slowly nodded as she ran off to take a shower.

I watched her go, sadness filling me.

She didn't know, but I had already fallen for her.

*End of flashback*

I got up and found some paper and a pen.

*

Dear Kyle,

I have to go deal with Zayn and his pissy mood considering I slept over here. Talk to you later.

Harry xx

*

I set in on the vacant pillow and lightly kissed her forehead before leaving.

As I sat in the car I realized tears were threatening to spill.

"I LOVE YOU, KYLIE!" I hollered at the top of my lungs banging my head against the steering wheel as I huffed and puffed with anger, frustration, and sadness.

I stuck the key in the ignition and sped off to face hell.

To face Zayn and Louis.

*Sam*

I watched Harry scream in his car and it was loud and clear what he had said.

He really loved Kylie, but anyone could tell by how she acted, she was destined to be with Louis even if she didn't know it yet.

I felt horrible for Zayn, Harry, and Louis. All best mates competing for one girl who I know has never been the girl that went after guys.

All throughout school her outfits were like basketball shorts, wind pants, sweats, or jeans. She never cared about anything. Guys fell for her natural beauty and her personality. She was carefree and sporty. She was so athletically talented. Basketball, volleyball, you name it, she could play. That's why she was offered two athletic scholarships to one of the best schools in Australia. She was amazing.