Chapter Twelve!!

From: Samster ;)

Where are you and Louis!!!!!! Get y'all asses to the guys' house now!!

***

Shit.

It was eleven thirtyish and Louis and I were laying on the ground of my magical place and it was dark all around. I had my head on Lou's shoulder and his left arm wrapped around my waist.

I jumped up which resulted in waking Lou.

"Umm, Lou, Sam said we need to get our asses back to your place right away. It's passed eleven," I said awkwardly.

"Fuck. Ky, I know you're going through a lot and waking up like that didn't help, but when we were sitting there looking at the stars you were about to fall asleep so I asked you if you wanted to lay on my shoulder to be more comfortable and yeeeaah. That's what happened."

I giggled, "Lou, it's fine. Thank you. Really. Now we probably should leave.."

"Oh! Yeah!"

I grabbed Sarah's leash and we walked down the hill back to the flat.

***

"Where the fuck were you two!" Sam yelled as we opened the door.

"Chill Sam, Louis saw me at the park, we talked, looked at stars, fell asleep, it's okay."

"Alright. I guess so. Sorry. I worry and you know that," she eyed me and I knew she meant that night

I nodded comfirmingly and that reminded me.

I hugged Sam tightly, "Lou told me!! I'm so happy for you!!!"

She pulled back and Liam came up behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist, and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Well we're happy," Liam smiled kissing Sam cheek.

I awwed at them before looking around.

"Umm, Kylie, Zayn's in his room..." Niall awkwardly said.

"Oh."

"Can I talk to you?"

"Sure, Ni."

I followed him up to his room. He sat at his desk and turned his Apple laptop towards me. I looked at the screen and starred at it. It was pulled up to the London Airlines website. In the destination box it said "Mulingar, Ireland".

"No. Way."

He chuckled, "Kylie, I think it's time you met your real mom and you're older brother."

"When do we leave? And how long?" I asked.

"Day after tomorrow for a week."

"NIALL!! I have to call work and have to pack!"

He laughed, "It's okay! You'll have time!! Our flight leaves at ten fifteen A.M. on Thursday."

"I can't wait!!" I squealed hugging my brother.

"I love you, Kylie."

"I love you too, squirt."

"Squirt?"

"Hey! You're my younger brother!"

He groaned, "Shut up."

I laughed and pushed his shoulder as I heard someone knock on Niall's door.

"Nialler, can I come in?"

It was Zayn.

I panicked and fell to the ground, crawling under Niall's bed.

"Uhh, umm, come in?"

"Hey, did I heard Kylie in here?"

"Ye-" I slapped his ankle and he changed his answer, "Nope."

"Oh, well, umm, can we talk?"

"Sure bud, what is it?"

"It's her, man. She's ruining me."

I'M ruining HIM?! Oh guy bye!

"She is always on my mind. Her perfect body, perfect lips, perfect personality...I love her, Niall. But she doesn't love me."

Yes I do, Zayn.

Wait...WHAT!

Stop the tape and rewind OH!

Did I love Zayn??

No, I couldn't.

No, I didn't.

"She's the one, Niall. I need her. I can't go on like this," he choked out as if he was crying.

Fuck. I do.

"Zayn, give her time to think. She's going through I tough time right now. Her and I are leaving for Ireland Thursday for a week. Let her take in the new family. It's overwhelming to her. We don't know what it feels like to be going through this. Our father didn't want her. It's horrible for a girl to know this."

Thanks for bringing that up, Niall! Idiot. My cheeks felt warm and I felt the damp skin. Shit.

"Okay Ni. I just wish she was here. I miss her so much. She's just all I could ever wish for and more, ya know? It's hard to face the fact she's never coming back."

I can't believe I caused this for Zayn. Just get out from under this- EWW!! Niall undies!!! Wait what was I....OH! Come on, Kylie. Get yourself out from under here and go hug him. Kiss him.

"Hey, Zayn, don't think like that! You don't know what goes on in her head, I don't even know. She might come around. I'll take her home to meet mum and Greg and maybe mum will talk to her and she'll get her thoughts straight, okay?"

Thank you, Niall!

"Okay. Thanks bro. I won't give up. I'll fight for your sister, mate."

"I know you will."

I heard a door close and I peaked my head out.

"Niall?" I whispered.

"Come on out. He walked down the hall back to his room."

I shimmied out and stood up.

"So he really meant all of that?" I slowly asked.

"Yes. Every word. Zayn has been locked up in his room all day crying. You really got to him, Ky."

"Shit," I mumbled, "I feel horrible."

"Well you should probably get home and get some sleep so you can get up and pack."

I nodded excitedly and we raced down stairs.

"Sam, can we go home?"

"Umm, I'm actually gonna stay here with Liam. But my keys are in my purse and you can use my car."

"Okay, thanks, Sammy!!"

I grabbed the keys then looked around.

"Umm, where's my dog?"

"Louis took her out in the back yard," Harry pointed and I nodded smiling before running towards the back door.

I watched Louis as he was rubbing her head as she was half asleep laying on the grass.

"I don't know what I'm going to do, Sar," he whispered.

I awkwardly coughed and he looked up at me startled.

"Oh, hey, Ky."

"Hey, umm, I was just heading out so I was just coming to get Sarah."

"Oh, okay."

He stood up and whistled at Sarah who stood up and he handed me the leash.

"See you soon, Ky."

"You too, Lou."

**************

Short, I know :/ sorry!!! It'll get better!!

∞Lindsay∞