Chapter Fifteen!

*Sam*

I drove home in a rush. It was morning and I had completely forgot Kylie and I had work.

I climbed the stairs and swung open Kylie's door and shrieked.

"OH MY GOD!"

Kylie flung out of bed only to jump back in next to Zayn.

"Good morning, Sammy!!" Kylie smiled always being humorous.

"I'm not going to laugh after I just saw my naked best friend before me and now she is laying with her naked boyfriend."

She bursted out in laughter.

"Why'd you come in anyways?"

"We have work!!! I forgot all about it and knew you did too."

She cursed and shooed me out, waving her hand.

I hurried to my room thinking about what events took place while I was with Liam.

****

*Kylie*

Sam just saw me nude. Awkward!!!

I threw on some faded short blue jean shorts and a red London College t-shirt with my white converse.

I brushed my blond hair and threw it up in a messy bun before throwing on some Paris Amour perfume and mascara.

I looked at Zayn, sleeping peacefully. He looked adorable.

I bent over and kissed his cheek before grabbing my bag and cell and writing a quick note to Zayn telling him where I went and when I'd be back. I set it on my pillow and I ran downstairs.

Off to hell we go!

***

"Where have you two been?!" Our manager, Marnie, scolded.

"Marine, we're sorry! We totally forgot! Plus we are only seven minutes late," I responded.

"Excuse me but I'm the manager here and you work for me. If you honestly can't be here on time, then you can find some place else to work."

She flipped her short brown hair and wheeled around.

"Bitchy much?" I mumbled a little too loudly.

"What did you say," she glared.

"Nothing," I smiled.

"I heard you loud and clear, Connors."

"Then obviously you didn't need to ask me in the first place."

Sam stared at me but I could care less. I despised this hell hole and didn't give a shit anymore. I'd never like Marnie. Ever.

"I'll give you one last chance. Blow it, and you can hand over you're apron," she threatened.

I scoffed, "Ha! Well I better make this one good! Marnie, ya know, you're like a penny. Two-faced and often found on street corners."

She was beyond pissed at this point.

"Ya know what, Kylie? Why don't you just turn your raggitty ass around and leave."

"As long as I don't have to see your overdone plastic body anymore," I smiled, "Oh, and have a nice day, Marnie."

I skipped out and took a deep breath. Free at last!

Now...to find a job...

***

I had some cash and decided to shop at Hollister.

I walked in a immediately search for some more neon shorts and tanks.