♡Chapter 44♡

Avneet's PoV :

I woke up with a sharp painful headache. I got up from the couch only to see Anna sleeping on the stool near Ashu's bed.

I took my phone and saw the time, it was 8 in the morning.

I messaged my secretary that I won't be able to come today. I sat beside Ashu and took his tiny hand in mine.

I kissed the back of his hand. He opened his eyes. He smiled and I took him in my arms to the washroom.

I washed his face, hands and legs, when I noticed his legs were swollen, when did this happen?

He was feeling sleepy, so I took him out and made him wear his cloths which I brought from home yesterday night.

He again slept.

I woke Anna, and brought some breakfast for us from the canteen. The canteen food was really nice, it didn't seem like hospital food. The infrastructure was also very impressive, I never had a keen look at it before.

I made Ashu eat somehow, the nurse then hang up another glucose bottle.

At 11, Siddharth came in the room. I was sure, I have to avoid him, but I guess not now.

He checked Ashu's temperature, oxygen, pulse rate, then he checked his knees.

I couldn't figure out from his face what was the result of his examination.

He got up placing a kiss on Ashu's forehead making him giggle.

'Avneet I need to talk to you, come in my cabin.' he said making me increase my adrenaline secretion.
Oh God! living with him is making me talk like him. I laughed at my own self.

He went out, and followed him. We reached his cabin. He sat on his chair and showed me hand to sit on the opposite one.

'Avneet, tell me from how long Ashu was saying that his legs are paining?' he questioned me, and that was the time when I observed his jawline keenly.

'Umm....since 15 days.' I replied not sure with my answer.

'You should have bring him early.' and I started crying at this statement.

I saw him widening his eyes and getting tensed through my half open eyes.

'Hey, I just asked!' he said getting up from his chair and coming towards me.

'Here' he said making me sit on the couch catching my hands which sent Sparks through my skin.

He sat beside me.

'What happened?' and I cried more.

He looked worried, I bet he didn't thought I'll cry in front of him, to be honest, I had never cried in front of anyone except Anna.

'Are you on your dates?' he asked.

I nodded my head. I wasn't embarrassed.

'Its fine, I got it at first when you were being so adamant.' he said giggling and laughing awkwardly.

I glared at him and pushed my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms over my shoulder and caressed my hair.

After a few minutes.

'I'm sorry!' I said with my head hung down, embarrassment was eating me up from within.

'Its okay, happens!' he said calmly.

How can he be so calm, I'm no one to him, still he cared and survived those deadly crying voices of me. He is really a gem, I must say...

'Now, if you are in condition can we talk about Ashu?' he asked.

I nodded my head positively and he smiled before looking down at the papers in a blue file.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Date : 28 May 2021

How was the chapter?

Hope you liked it.

Do vote and comment!

See you in the next chapter.

Till then
Bye!!

💕💕💕