♡Chapter 63♡

"Siddharth what do you think, what should we do now?" She asked sitting straight.

"Avneet, I am blank right now, I can't think anything" he said nervously.

She hung her head low and rubbed her temples.

Ritika came back with puffy eyes and red nose. It seemed she cried too much. Avneet knew she was a bitch but her heart was saying that what she is saying might be true.

She was analysing her body language while Siddharth was just sitting thinking how to actually help her out.

"I know Avneet, you can't trust me easily, but I can prove that, you tell me anything, I'll do anything for you" she said keeping her hand on her.

"Siddharth, can I please get an appointment of your brother Abhishek, I want to file case on Manjul" she said looking at him and he was surprised.

"How do you know that my brother is lawyer?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Um...sorry, but when I was with Manjul, we had planned to trap you, so for that we spyed on your each family member" she said not meeting his gaze. Her face was showing that she is really guilty.

Here Siddharth was surprised and stunned. He joined all the dots and screamed.

"So you were the one who got those people in my hospital?" He yelled getting up.

"Sorry Siddharth, I know it was my fault but it's okay na, it's sorted now" she said getting up.

"You know how much I suffered from that, what impact the false allegations put on my reputation, people were literally giving me death threats, my whole career was on the edge of cliff and you are saying it's sorted now!" He yelled again.

Avneet too got up first time listening his dangerous high pitched voice.

"Siddharth calm down" she said making him sit.

"No Avneet!" He said jerking her hands.

"Siddharth I said na sorry" Ritika said with teary eyes.

He just saw at Avneet once who had scared expression on her face.

He walked towards the door and opened it with a bang, he went somewhere driving his car.

Avneet tried stopping him but he didn't stop.

"Sorry Avneet, because of me you both" she broke down again.

Avneet was confused whether to see Ritika or handle Siddharth, but for now she wiped Ritika's tears.

"So what is your plan now" Avneet asked.

"Avneet I don't have parents, I'm orphan, the only person I had was Manjul, I don't have anyone" she cried again.

"Hey, it's okay, you can stay here with me" Avneet said patting her back.

"Really" she asked as a small smile crept on her lips.

"Yes" she said smiling.

"Thank you Avneet" she said and hugged her, she too hug back.

Avneet gave her cloths to Rits and they talked about Random things, both were avoiding Manjul's topic for now.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date : 16 June 2021

How was the chapter?

Sorry for short chapter, I'm very busy with studies and I'm having fever too!

And also let's hope for the best that Sidneet MV should come but please don't trust fully on any random news until it gets official by themselves or any production house!

See you in the next chapter.

Till then
Bye!!

💕💕💕