♡Chapter 60♡

Thank you everyone for 25K+ reads !❤️🔥

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

He took his bike and started driving towards his house.

The door wasn't locked, so he entered inside the house directly only to see Abhinavi romancing on the sofa.

He cleared his throat ''Ahem ahem'' and they both got up and straighten their dresses, he went to his room and the three of them had their dinner peacefully after he was done refreshing.

All of them went in their respective rooms and fell on the bed while Siddharth wasn't able to sleep, he was continuously thinking about Avneet. He genuinely wanted to help her and also help himself.

He switched on the lamp on the nightstand and got up, he went to the balcony in his room, he was thinking what to do observing  the beautifully star lit sky.

With Abhinavi ;

Vaishnavi wasn't able to sleep properly due to her growing baby bump, and on top of that Abhi was cuddling with her so tight that she was getting suffocated.

Finally, she kicked him away and got out of the bed. She wore her pink flip flops and extended her hand to find the water bottle but she found it empty, she groaned and stood up, she walked downstairs, she filled the water bottle and was walking towards her room, when she found light coming from Siddharth's room.

She found it wrong to peep inside, but her hormones made her curious so she pushed the already open door and went inside.

She found Siddharth standing near the balcony thinking deeply.

She walked quietly on her toes and ''Bhooo'' she screamed making Siddharth flinch.

"My God Di!" He screamed when he got to know it was Vaishnavi.

"Did I scare you" she asked laughing.

"You scared he shit outta me" he said keeping his hand on his heart.

"Why are you awake baby bro?" She asked keeping her hand on his shoulder.

He shrugged and saw at the sky.

"Do you think there is any fault in arrangement of stars tonight?" She asked observing the sky.

"Um....no, I don't think so, why did you ask that?" He asked facing her.

"I'm asking you something's and you aren't answering so I thought!' she chuckled making innocent face facing him.

He too smiled at her.

He put his arms around her shoulder pulling her in a brotherly hug.

"Kya hua?" (What happened) he asked hugging him back.

"I want to say something very important Di" he hugged her more tight.

"Tell fast, I'm getting suffocated" she said panting.

"Oh sorry, I didn't realise" he said keeping his hand on her bump breaking the hug.

"It's okay, tell me" she breathed freely.

"Di I think I love her" he said looking away.

"Who?" She asked curiously.

"A...Av...Avn...Avneet" he stuttered and immediately blushed looking at the smirk and smile on her face.

"Oho" she smirked and smiled and then hug him once again.

"I'm so happy for you, just call her and tell her" she yelled.

"How can I di?" He felt nervous.

"Then who will, should I propose her for you"

"No Di" he said again blushing.

"Come sit here" she pulled him and made him sit on the bed. She sat beside him.

"See Siddharth, if you really love her then it's necessary to tell her" she said acting like a pro.

"I know, but I'm not that sure, means I like her from the start but I think that now, it's not about just liking, I think I really care about her, I really understand her, I really get worried when she makes sad face, I really want to make her realise that she is special, and I think I fell for her so badly that I can do anything for her. And today when I was with her at her hosue with Ashu, Ashu accidently or innocently, I don't know what, but he said that she likes me, so I fell into deep thoughts and that's why I wasn't able to sleep, I was thinking about her whole time, but I'm still don't know that she likes me back, I'm not confirmed about this, so...." he said.

"Oh, I understand, you just tell her once, I know she will understand and give the best of her decision. But till that time try to know more about her, try to make her feel lovely spending time with you" she said keeping her hand on his cheek.

"Thanks di" he said kissing her hand.

"Good night, sweet dreams about Avneet" she said and kissed his forehead.

He smiled and she went. He pulled the duvet on his body and fell in deep slumber thinking about Avneet and Ashu.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date : 14 June 2021

How was the chapter?

Do vote and comment.

And I have posted first chapter of 'You Are Mine', do check it out for me please!

See you in the next chapter.

Till then
Bye!!

💕💕💕