♡Chapter 46♡

Siddharth's PoV :

I told her the condition of Ashu, even I felt pangs telling her the news, I didn't wanted to make her feel weak, I didn't wanted her to seem that I'm giving her sympathy.

I remained strong in front of her, she is so strong, but today she cried in front of me and I felt so bad, she doesn't deserve this. She is the strongest women, I have ever seen.

Even after so many things God is making her suffer. But I'll be there for her as a good friend. I'll support her.

I got up from my chair and went to Ashu's ward. He was eating chocolates. I directly went inside cause I could see only Anna with him, where is Avneet?

I saw left right, but I couldn't spot her. Maybe she must be to washroom.

I went to Ashu, he smiled looking at me, his eyes expecting a good news.

But unfortunately I had to tell him, I don't want to see him sad, but I have no other option. If it was some other patient, I would have said it so calmly, but this is the case of my own people, not family but not less than family.

I sat on the stool beside Anna. I watched Ashu as he finished the bar of chocolate, he threw the wrapper in the dustbin extending his hands.

He then smiled looking at me,again! and this is making me more weak and nervous.

I got up from my place and placed a long kiss on his forehead. He wrapped his small hands around my shoulder.

I lifted him by his waist in my arms. I took him to the balcony, making sure I don't hurt him.

'What happened?' he asked and here I was going feeble with every passing minute. What will I tell him that he can't walk, how will he react? He is such pure soul, why God want him to loose his precious moments.

But I have to tell him, it's part of my job plus, who will tell him if not me. I gathered courage and opened my mouth.

'Does it pain here?' I asked touching his knees.

'Yes.' he said as he winced in pain lightly. When touched the joints hurt, it's not that essential that the joints should hurt all time, the pain happens in attacks.
There are attacks of Gout, which hurt like hell. I don't think that pain will be bearable!

'I want to tell you something very important.' I said postponing the main sentence, I'm feeling weak in front of him.

'Yes.' he answered more like questioned looking towards my ear. And I then noticed his clear gaze on my facial features. He is taking a keen look at me, I guess this is the first time, we are out of conversation.

'See Ashu, your legs are swollen, your joints are paining, I got an X-ray and I found out that....' I spoke in flow, but I couldn't continue further.

'What?' he asked innocently.

'Umm....what you went through were Gout attacks!' I told and he looked at me with blank looks.

It's obvious that why will 7 year old kid understand these terms, and I'm no way explaining him the thing in detail, he will keep asking me questions about it every now and then. Also how will I explain him what is Uric Acid and what is Inflammation?
So I dropped the thought.

'So okay....I'm telling you clearly.' I said to him, and my breaths increased, I started panting, because I feel nervous.

I could spot the 'Tell quickly' look on his face.

'Ashu you can't walk!' I said to him and his eyes widened at my statement.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date : 31 May 2021

How was the chapter?

What will be Ashu's reaction?

Do vote and comment.

See you in the next chapter.

Till then
Bye!!

💕💕💕